World Wide Knitting in Public Day

check this website out and tell me what you think I'm thinking I might join the world wide knit in public day since it's not just for knitters it's for allhttp://www.wwkipday.com/find_kip.htm

yeah I plan on going to it this Saturday not sure where since I'm kind of close to Freeland,too

I want to go so bad I have found 2 that are not to far from my here in NC. You would know that pay day is on Monday and the event on Saturday. No extra money. I hope I can work something out.

Ahhhhh, there is one near me. Not sure if I will go though. Hmmm there is one listed a little farther away from me but its close to a friend. Maybe I can suggest her and I go to the Knit/Crochet in Public event while our husbands do something together. That's an idea. I will see.

there is one in the park near the hospital I work in.

I wonder if one of my patients would like to go for a little walk that day lol

there is even one up in Maricopa

The one in Maricopa is sponcered by my local crochet and knitting group the Maricopa Knitwits. Brenda is going to lead it for us. Come and join us if you can. The more the merrier! :hook:crocheting:knit

• 11 months later...

That is too neat! Too bad the closest one to me is 2 hours away. I'm actually really surprised that St. Louis, MO isn't hosting any. (I'm about 25 minutes from STL).

There's one in Frankfort, which isn't far from here at all. I may check it out.

Thanks for posting this.

:manyheart

That is too neat! Too bad the closest one to me is 2 hours away. I'm actually really surprised that St. Louis, MO isn't hosting any. (I'm about 25 minutes from STL).

you can host one, with your friends. there wasn't one near us so we started one.

I am meeting with some folks at the local Borders bookstore. We are hoping it will be a good turn out and will be able to introduce the craft to some newbies :)

Archived