Bookmarks? (PLEASE MAIL BY AUG 5) 497 soooo close!

wiz3283

Pm me your address and I'll see how many I can whip up tonight. I figured out a really quick pattern to whip up some thicker book thongs for kids made with yarn and a pony bead. It really stash busts all those scraps I have around.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pm me your address and I'll see how many I can whip up tonight. I figured out a really quick pattern to whip up some thicker book thongs for kids made with yarn and a pony bead. It really stash busts all those scraps I have around.

Hi Nikki :clap

I just sent you a PM . Thanks for the help.:hug

I received to puffies today with bookmarks. The first picture are some very cute crayon bookmarks from are very own Tampa Doll. THANK YOU Mary JO!!!

The second picture are bookmarks from Jamie. Aren't they pretty? THANK YOU JAMIE!!!

Jamie what thread did you use for the aqua ones? I love that color.

post-13959-135897429622_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897429625_thumb.jpg

Oh! I'm so glad to know you received them! You're very welcome!!

The thread is Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread and I found it at Hobby Lobby. I'm pretty sure the color name is aqua, but I'm not positive. The name was on the wrapper and I don't have it anymore. If I remember, I will look the next time I go to Hobby Lobby (which will probably be before the weeks over:P) and I'll let you know what the name is for certain. I think the color is pretty too!

Jamie

I received a few more packages today and jsut want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has helped. I Wil be taking pictures later today or tomorrow. I need to finish sending out my private thank you PM's and get the camera batteries recharged. I still have to count and box what I recieved today with what I made and I will update the count in a day or two.

:hook:cheer:clap:hug THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY!!! :hook:cheer:clap:hug

As promissed here are the bookmarks I received yesterday. The white ones are from Shannie-nae. Thank you !!!! The two cute beaded book thongs are from Bailey. Thank you! And the last 3 pictures are all from KellyA. Thank you!!!!! :hug:manyheart:hug

post-13959-135897430937_thumb.jpg

post-13959-13589743094_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897430943_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897430946_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897430948_thumb.jpg

I received these today from missmaxx, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :hug

I love the bookworm. It is so cute.

Hi Tammy,

Looks like you'll have quite a few bookmarks for the library! Good for you!

Thanks for the compliment. I love making little things that finish up quickly. You asked about the bookworm,

here's the address: http://dandylionspatterns.blogspot.com/2007/06/pinky-worm-bookmark.html

Hi Tammy,

Looks like you'll have quite a few bookmarks for the library! Good for you!

Thanks for the compliment. I love making little things that finish up quickly. You asked about the bookworm,

here's the address: http://dandylionspatterns.blogspot.com/2007/06/pinky-worm-bookmark.html

Thanks for the link. I am gonna whip some of these up tonight.

Tammy asked me to thank ankh and astichintime for the book marks she got in the mail today.

As soon as her DH takes pictures, they will be posted here.

She is a bit under the weather right now, but wants to thank everyone for their help and support. The total bookamrks is 500.

Way to go everyone, and a big Thank you from Tammy for your support.

My wife is having some medical issues and wont be able to log on for awhile. She told me we needed to post a thank you and post this picture so I hope I get this right. I will be taking the bookmarks to the library next week. We have a total of 537 . Thank you.

Dave

post-13959-135897434689_thumb.jpg

Tammy, I hope you feel better soon :hug sounds like you have a great husband :yes who will take of things while you recover

Take care & rest up :hug

Archived