Bookmarks? (PLEASE MAIL BY AUG 5) 497 soooo close!

wiz3283

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hi, Tammy!

so sorry for not seeing this until now :blush

I would love to help, this is a wonderful idea!

I was looking for the perfect project for the June Charity CAL, I think I just found it! :wink

I hope all is well with you, and that you are having a great day!

Blessings - :hug

Hi everyone. My internet was out most of the day yeaterday so I am playing catch up now. Thank you all for helping me with this project. :hug

I have a few done and will post some pictures when i get home from my local crochet group. I think I sent out my ady to everyone. Let me know if you still need it.

THANKS AGAIN!!!! :hug

Here are a couple of bookmarks I have made so far. They still need to be blocked and the ends woven in but so far so good. The purple one is my very first knit bookmarker. It will look much better after it is blocked.

post-13959-135897416017_thumb.jpg

post-13959-13589741602_thumb.jpg

I'd love to make a few, please PM me your address. I'll probably wait and mail them toward the end of July, should be able to finish several by then. :cheer

I received 2 more cute ones today from Bearlycrocheting (Thanks Linda!) and 8 very pretty thead ones from Heart (Thanks Sarah!) :hugs

I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. Feeling a bit under the weather today.

I received 2 more cute ones today from Bearlycrocheting (Thanks Linda!) and 8 very pretty thead ones from Heart (Thanks Sarah!) :hugs

I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. Feeling a bit under the weather today.

Tammy,

Thank you for letting me know that the bookmarks arrived. And I hope you feel better. Good luck with this project.

:hug

Linda

I started working on some simple bookmarks last and will continue making some more. Please PM me your address so I can mail them to you when I finish.

Here are the pics as promissed. The top 2 are from Bearlycrocheting and the thread ones are from Heart. Thank you ladies!!!!!

Wow! Heart's are beautiful. But all her work is amazing. I love the red bookmark, its gorgeous. Way to go Heart.

:manyheart

Linda

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me with this project. The responce from everyone has been wonderful. Thank you!!!! :ghug

I think I have responded t everyone who requested the addy. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

Here are a few more I managed to whip up this week. I have not been feeling the greatest this week so I am happy I got something done.

Hearts on parade and some fun with thread. BOY DO I NEED TO BLOCK!

post-13959-13589741675_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897416753_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897416756_thumb.jpg

I am sorry I didn't find this sooner. I could make a couple of bookmarks for you. How many can I fit in one envelope with one or two stamps? My funds are tight right now but i do have everything to mail out a couple. Please pm me!

I just got home and waiting for me are some very cute bookmarks. THANK YOU CHAMPYGIRL!!!! :hug Since I just got home and havent had more than a minute to think, I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. Its a little nuts around here today.

I'd like to help out too. I found a simple flower pattern that works up in minutes.

I've made 4 so far.

I just need your address. Thanks for letting us all help out.

:manyheart

Tammy, I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten. I have a bunch of bookmarks made up and I'm still working on more. I will be sending them in a week or so, I'll post again when I mail them.

No problem. I will be collecting them through July and hope to have them all mailed to me by Aug 1 so I can get them bundled for the library. I will be taking them to the library Aug 15th so there is still plenty of time.

I really need to take some pictures of the ones I have made since my last post. Lots of butterflies and a few miscellanious ones too.

I am just now seeing this. I know I have a few already made up that I could send you, I will also make a few of my cupcake bookmarks for you. :)

Thanks! PM me if you need my addy.

Tammy, I put an envelope in the mail for you this afternoon with 4 bookmarks. I hope to get a few more made before the deadline if you still need more.

Archived