Bookmarks? (PLEASE MAIL BY AUG 5) 497 soooo close!

wiz3283

Just a quick note to let you know I mailed out a small envie to you yesterday. :)

You are not going to believe it but I got them today. Thank you so much!!!!:hug They are adorable!

post-13959-135897427651_thumb.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also received these beautities today from across the ocean.

The fist set came from Aussie_Paula all the way from the land down under. The second set came from Karen all the way from Poland. Aren't these beautiful? THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!!! :hug:manyheart:hug

post-13959-135897427654_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897427656_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to let you know Tammy that I mailed some bookmarks out to you this afternoon. There sure is a wonderful variety coming in. Some lucky readers are going to love them. Thanks for letting me be part of this project.

Andrea :hug

Tammy, I was just wondering if the bookmarks I sent made to you.

How many have you collected?

ellen

Hi Ellen

Please PM me and let me know what they looked like. I think I posted all the one I have received but if I missed you I am sorry. I will go double check all my envelopes just in case

I think I found them. Please see page 8 post # 71. Are the paper ones there yours?

I have to go count them but I am faily certain I now have over 200. I will count and let you know today.

Ok counting only the ones I currently have boxed and ready to go I have 300. :cheer:clap:yay:manyheart Those are only the ones I have boxed so far.

I have not couned any that are not boxed yet (about a dozen or so) or that I have not received. I will keep a count and let everyone know the grand total.

Looks like we are going to do pretty well. The library will be very surprised to see all the beautiful bookmarkers. Thanks everyone. :hug:hug:hug

I sent a small envie out today. I was hoping to get more done but "life" got in the way. Imagine that!!!

Yarnscrapper

Thank you so much. Funny how life seems to do that isn't it. I appreciate it. Even one is a help. :hug

Hi Tammy!

I sent out an envelope of bookmarks to you this morning. You should receive them in 2-3 days:)

Jamie

THANKS JAMIE!!!!:hug:hug:hug I will let you know as soon as I receive them.

Glad :clap they arrived AOK. They were fun to make. The alien I had to keep from my 12yo grandson, not only does he like aliens but green is his favorite color, everything he wears is some sort of green. Thanks for letting me be part of this project Tammy.

Andrea:hug

Tammy, I sent you some bookmarks yesterday. They should arrive tomorrow or Monday. patty

Nope they came today. Thanks so much Patty!!!!:hug I love the idea of using scrapbook paper. They are so pretty.

post-13959-135897428885_thumb.jpg

Would you be interested in book thongs - made from narrow ribbon and beads on each end. If so, pm your address.

bailey

Sure - anything that can be a bookmark is fine. I will PM you.

This is incredible! As of yesterday, we are now up to 383 bookmarks. Can we get to 500? Maybe, but if not this is still amazing.

Thank you all for helping me with this project!!!!!!!!! :hug :hug :hug

Archived