Bookmarks? (PLEASE MAIL BY AUG 5) 497 soooo close!

wiz3283

Tammy, I put an envelope in the mail for you this afternoon with 4 bookmarks. I hope to get a few more made before the deadline if you still need more.

Thank you so much. I will be looking for them.

We are taking them to the library on Aug 15th so as long as they are in the mail by Aug 1 I should have them in time if anyone still wants to make some.

Oh Yeah I guess my zip is changing too. Please use 85139 instead of 85239. They will still get delivered if you forget so dont worry about it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tammy, I just saw this request yesterday and made you three bookmarks last night. I asked my sister to give me some of scrapping bits for paper ones, as well, and she's going to get some together for me this weekend. I'll mail them later this month (since I'm just down the road from you, they shouldn't take long to arrive. Thanks for giving me quick projects to do--I've been knitting a baby blanket and it's taking forever.

Patty

Hi Tammy, I just saw this request yesterday and made you three bookmarks last night. I asked my sister to give me some of scrapping bits for paper ones, as well, and she's going to get some together for me this weekend. I'll mail them later this month (since I'm just down the road from you, they shouldn't take long to arrive. Thanks for giving me quick projects to do--I've been knitting a baby blanket and it's taking forever.

Patty

Thank you so much Patty.:hug:hug I really appreciate it. Let me know if you need my address or if you still have it.

Here are a few butterfly bookmarks I made today. I still need to block a few and add the pipecleaner body and feelers but I really enjoy making these. I know I got this pattern on-line somewhere but it escapes me at the moment.

post-13959-135897422209_thumb.jpg

I received a few PM's about the post office not recognizing my new zip code. Our zip just changed from 85239 to 85139 on July 1st so not all post office systems are updated yet. Please try to use the new zip but ....if that will not work you can use the old one 85239 and I will get them. They will forward up to one year with the old code.

Thanks! :hug

I just received a bunch of bookmarks today from someone in PA. Since I am not sure who sent these I will post the pic here as well as in the HIJ thanks since I have it on my holiday RAOK list too. Thanks you to whomever sent me these. :hug

post-13959-135897423285_thumb.jpg

Here are some more pics of bookmarks I have been making. I love making the butterflies. They work up quick and I can make several in a day. I will keep posting pictures of the ones I make and the ones I receive up until I deliver them.

THANKS again to all of you that have offered to help. I appreciate it.

post-13959-135897424657_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897424661_thumb.jpg

I have one to block today then I will be posting mine to you today or tomorrow. I have 10 for you. All the bookmarks you have recieved are fabulous.I love the scrapbook ones.

I received to packages of bookmarks today. The paper bookmarks are from Ellen. The crocheted bookmarks are from Wendy and her mother. Sorry I dont know their user names but THANK YOU ALL!!!! :hug I love them and I am sure their new owners will too.

post-13959-135897426057_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897426061_thumb.jpg

Archived