Filet Barefoot Sandals

crazy crocheter

I haven't written a pattern for these yet but as soon as I do I'll be sure to post them up here. You could do it in thread and in a different color for a more daintier look. These were for a dress-up costume and I needed to get rid of my yellow yarn. Enjoy!

p71401167ck.th.jpg

(Click on the pic to see a larger one)

Kristin

Thanks! I'll write the pattern as quick as I can. They are really fast and easy although you have to make sure that they aren't too tight. I have small feet so the pattern may need some modifying on your part to make them fit.

Ok everyone! Here is my pattern for the Filet Barefoot Sandal.

I am still figuring out my blog so I'm going to post it here and then post it in the original pattern forum. Enjoy!

Design by Kristin Stevens

These barefoot sandals are perfect for the summer at a beach and can be made with yarn or thread. Keep in mind that if you use thread you may have to make the sandal a lot bigger than the one written below. No gauge is required since you may have to change the pattern and the amount of spaces to fit your foot. Enjoy!

Hook size

G6 / 4.00 mm.

Stitches used:

chain

sl st

double crochet

Abbreviations

Ch chain

sl st slip stitch

dc double crochet

sp space

inc increase

rep repeat

beg beginning

Barefoot sandal pattern

(Make two)

ch 10 (or whatever number it requires to fit around the desired toe), join with sl st to for a ring

ROW 1: ch 3 dc in a ch of the ring, turn. (3 sp)

ROW 2: ch 4, dc in third ch from hook, (1 inc made) ch 1, dc in dc, turn. (4 sp)

ROW 3-6: ch 4, inc at beg, dc in dc, ch 1, to end, turn. rep rows, inc at beg of each one, until you have 7 sp.

ROW 7-9: do NOT inc at beg. ch 3, dc in dc, ch 1, rep to end, turn. (7 sp)

FINISHING: At end of row, ch 20 (or whatever number it requires to wrap around your ankle and still slip off), join with a sl st to beg of row 9 at top of ch 3 sp. Fasten off and weave in ends

:ty :ty :ty

For that pattern. I can't wait to try it now - I'm going to put some little tiny brass bells in it, and wear it for belly dancing. You're so clever.

Jaki

Archived