Time to admit there's a problem?

I had a very lovely dream last night. Without going into the sordid details, let me just say it had yarn--lots of yarn. I had gotten two big packages in the mail, and in the second one was a ton of yarn. Every time I reached in, there were more skeins, lovelier than the last--silky yarns, crochet threads, reds, yellows, blues--vibrant colors all. I also note that they were expensive, LYS-esque yarns with price tags still on to display their expense. I'm not sure if I ever got to the bottom of the box, but when I woke up, it was with a smile :c9.

Soooo... please tell me I'm not alone in dreaming of yarn :blush. And if so, what did you dream?

Sounds like my version of heaven. A never ending supply of gorgeous specialty yarns to play with.

Nope. You are definitely not alone. I wake up with pattern alterations in my head. And they are not my patterns!

I had a very lovely dream last night. Without going into the sordid details, let me just say it had yarn--lots of yarn. I had gotten two big packages in the mail, and in the second one was a ton of yarn. Every time I reached in, there were more skeins, lovelier than the last--silky yarns, crochet threads, reds, yellows, blues--vibrant colors all. I also note that they were expensive, LYS-esque yarns with price tags still on to display their expense. I'm not sure if I ever got to the bottom of the box, but when I woke up, it was with a smile :c9.

Soooo... please tell me I'm not alone in dreaming of yarn :blush. And if so, what did you dream?

Well I hope your dream comes true!

I wake up thinking of whatever projects I'm working on or in line to be started. :c9

Does it count toward a CAL if you make the project in your dreams??? Probably not, might be a little difficult to get the pictures. :D

:turtle:vheart

Hey, if you were a guy and dreaming about your golf swing, no one would think a thing of it...

May your dreams always be so pleasant! :c9

I've had dreams like that - except its boxes of neverending CASH! :elle

I have dreams where I am crocheting whatever project is at hand. It is sad to wake up and realize that it was only finished in my dream, only 62 more pieces to put together then it will be a reality. sigh.

I wake up thinking of whatever projects I'm working on or in line to be started. :c9

Does it count toward a CAL if you make the project in your dreams??? Probably not, might be a little difficult to get the pictures. :D

:turtle:vheart

Or to put it in the mail to the recipient!

I have never dreamed of yarn no, but I have dreamed of crocheting. But I see nothing wrong.....problem what problem..:devil . Now if you start dreaming of a disappearing stash....well now that could be an issue:D

I wouldn't worry about it unless you wake up with a hook in your hand trying to crochet with your sheets!

for me that might be a problem since i sleep walk and talk occasionaly..:lol

Archived