Show Me Your WIPS CAL

heart

How many WIPs do you have right now?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many WIPs do you have right now?

• 0-2
    • 3-5
    • 6-8
    • 9-12
    • Full Blown Addiction 13 or more.... :D

:jumpyayIf you are like me you have many WIPs on your hook. :P So show them off! Fellow Crocheters, Knitters and Crafters alike.... Show me your WIPs!!!

:clap:yay:clap:yay:clap

Take the Poll and post your pictures. Poll is 1 choice answer.

Here's a few of the things I'm working on....

Materials used are Turqua Red Heart I was RAOK'd with YAY! :ty and Pink Posy Shadow merino yarn by KnitPicks.com ($2.99 last chance yarn! 1st time I've used it and I love it! :woo ) Rose Patons Grace 99 cents clearance :jumpyay

Here's what I got pictures of. I have a rr I am making as well.

[attach]1536[/attach]A HIV/AIDS Awareness blanket (I need 3 more squares)

[attach]1537[/attach]Pretty n' Pink & Heather Grey blanket for myself (I need 100 or more squares)

[attach]1538[/attach]random 12" friendship square blanket (I need 63 or more squares)

[attach]1539[/attach] Blue star. (I am 45% done)

post-19342-135897406942_thumb.jpg

post-19342-135897406944_thumb.jpg

post-19342-135897406945_thumb.jpg

post-19342-135897406946_thumb.jpg

I have a few ghans and baby things, a few minis, a few knit things, Charity projects, charity squares, and I forget what else all on hook or needles. No pics though because there are so many. Some may still get frogged but who knows.

2 baby sets not due til October - 1/2 done

3 purses - 2 only need lining

scrapghan - ongoing project from scrap worsted

baby hooded poncho - just started

needle case and scissor case - ends to weave in and flannel lining in needle case

I didn't count the charity items as I work on them all year as time allows, no pics as 4 are packed away and camera needs a charge (again!!!).

OOOPS - found this one of the scrapghan still on my PC

[ATTACH]1548[/ATTACH]

Right now, only two because I just finished a bunch of things :lol My camera is not cooperating (need new one) right now, so can't get picture. Have a 72" RR for my oldest daughter about 1/2 complete and scarf #12 of the 20 I need to get made for the vets just started.

Right now I have 5 in progress...

I have an afghan that is done in strips. It is my oldest WIP. I started it a few years ago and then put it aside when I got bored.

I'm also working on two granny square afghans. One is 2/3rds put together. I still have to go around 36 flowers with 3 rows of aran, then stitch them all together. The other is just a gallon ziplock back of the first three rows of a basic granny. I don't have a clear cut idea on it yet, I'm just using up yarn there.

And I have a round ripple sitting in my car waiting for my attention. I started it a few months ago while I was trying to talk myself into buying more yarn for another WIP and it got put aside to work on the other one. Then I started another new one, with it still sitting there.

This last week I started on my first doily, and it has been my focus instead of the other things. I'm about a third of the way through with it.

No pictures at the moment but I'll try to get some.

I answered 6-8 WIPs. 3 baby blankets. 1 purse. Still working on the mystery CAL (not a mystery anymore), and 2 waves ghans. I think there are 1 or 2 more that I just can't come up with at the moment. Will try to post pics tomorrow.

I tend to have one tract fingers. I start one thing, I ends one thing. :D

The only thing I have as a WIP right now is my Aran Stitch Afghan.

post-22215-135897407042_thumb.jpg

I have 5 more pattern passes to do before it is done. But it is getting so hot here in Texas (in the 90's last week) I don't have much desire to work on it.

So I have been creating a new Amigurumi. It's out for testing now, so soon I can unvail him to you all.

:mug:cat:yarn

Okay I need to explain my signature that says I have Flower Rings & Bookmarks and WIP's. The bookmarks are, to the point, more WIM than anything else. I have a pattern I want to do, and thread kind of chosen, thats all. The Flower Rings are only a WIP in as much as I have to make more of them then I already have. 10 down, probably 20 more to go. Here is a picture of two I still have at home (the rest are in the craft group's room at church)

post-22215-135897407046_thumb.jpg

Oh, thanks for liking the afghan I'm kind of tickled at how it is turning out too.

I cant have more then one thing (or two) on the go at once or I know I will never finish them. So right now I am doing a ripple blanket and trying to get my daughters Beannie done. I have finished this morning the baby beanie that I was having problems with which I must post pics of them all.

I have so many projects that need to be done before our winter but I will get there I know......

Ctawq!!! I love those! Are you using them for a ministry? That's a good idea. We did bookmarks 1 time to add to little gift bags for a women's conference. Also for a mission we filled necessity bags with every day items and a bible and bookmark. Your rings are very pretty.

Pink tulip I like the RR's too. I've got 1 started for a charity, it's in light colors for a baby.

I answered 6-8 WIPs. 3 baby blankets. 1 purse. Still working on the mystery CAL (not a mystery anymore), and 2 waves ghans. I think there are 1 or 2 more that I just can't come up with at the moment. Will try to post pics tomorrow.

:D It took me for ever to finish the pink purse I did last, I even made it smaller, and it took the longest. :eek I set the button down onto the bag instead of on the "band" at the top (dc row) The button is inbetween the pleats, so it's neat. It closes the bag much better too, if you want it to be closed that much. I'll post a pic in a minute. Now I have 3 and I don't know what to do with them :D Probably they will be gifts. Can't wait to see yours. It's neat to make a pattern, then see everyone elses versions. :manyheart

I have 3 WIPs. A Greek Tortoise whose legs are giving me FITS! So I only have 1 leg on the poor fella (I have 2 more, but they're just not coming out right! UGH!). I'm just starting a teddy bear, since the last teddy bear I made my mom called ugly. Nice mom, thanks. And my Granny Square afghan CAL. I only have 3 squares, but I just started Sat night.

:turtle:vheart

Ctawq!!! I love those! Are you using them for a ministry? That's a good idea. We did bookmarks 1 time to add to little gift bags for a women's conference. Also for a mission we filled necessity bags with every day items and a bible and bookmark. Your rings are very pretty.

Pink tulip I like the RR's too. I've got 1 started for a charity, it's in light colors for a baby.

Hi Heart! The church craft group has an annual sale of all of our stuff in the fall. All of the money raised (minus supplies - most/all at Hobby Looby 40% off) goes to ministries in the church or locals like Blue Santa, Safe Place, Salvation Army and the like. Pretty much everything I make goes to the group. Their yarn ergo their stuff. :D The Aran Stitch Afghan will be the silent auction item for this year. The Double Wedding Ring Afghan I made for last year quite a hit. Unfortunatly last year we lost a number of our members, so we are down to only 10 active people. Pictures from last years Craft Sale are at my Picasa site: Craft Fair 2008 Enjoy looking!

I currently have 19 WIP's that I need to finish.....I am trying very hard not to start anything new until I get get my total to a reasonable number. There are two WIP's I am trying to figure out if I am going to frog :frog ??

But just to let you know I did start off with having over 73 WIP's :eek at the beginning of May. :hook

Off to work

Oh my, I don't want to think about all the WIP's I have going on. I have a surprise ghan, still one more baby boy layette in Ecru, bears on my blanket Ghan, 2 quilts, DH ghan, afghan stitch graph blanket for son, chess board blanket for son, red/ black swirl ghan for dd, eco friendly ghan for living room.... hmmm should I go on with 2 more receiving blankets for a little boy. Okay I am going to stop thinking now. It is going to take a very long time to get this stuff finished. And image this is what I have started. I have more stuff purchased but not started waiting in the wings. I am going to go pet my yarn and not think about all this stuff I have to do yet.

Crochet Butterflies for the Houston Holocaust Museum Charity

[attach]1591[/attach]

This is my patriotic ripple afghan that I am currently working on.

[attach]1592[/attach]

[attach]1593[/attach]

This is Calla Lily and I still need to crochet her some diapers.

[attach]1594[/attach]

Crochet Berry socks

[attach]1595[/attach]

:crocheting

Linda

post-27052-135897407066_thumb.jpg

post-27052-13589740707_thumb.jpg

post-27052-135897407075_thumb.jpg

post-27052-135897407081_thumb.jpg

post-27052-135897407084_thumb.jpg

Hi Heart! The church craft group has an annual sale of all of our stuff in the fall. All of the money raised (minus supplies - most/all at Hobby Looby 40% off) goes to ministries in the church or locals like Blue Santa, Safe Place, Salvation Army and the like. Pretty much everything I make goes to the group. Their yarn ergo their stuff. :D The Aran Stitch Afghan will be the silent auction item for this year. The Double Wedding Ring Afghan I made for last year quite a hit. Unfortunatly last year we lost a number of our members, so we are down to only 10 active people. Pictures from last years Craft Sale are at my Picasa site: Craft Fair 2008 Enjoy looking!

That's great! (not about loosing members :() I'll check out your site in just a bit.

I currently have 19 WIP's that I need to finish.....I am trying very hard not to start anything new until I get get my total to a reasonable number. There are two WIP's I am trying to figure out if I am going to frog :frog ??

But just to let you know I did start off with having over 73 WIP's :eek at the beginning of May. :hook

Off to work

73... :clap:clap:clap You :2rock Down to 19....:hook

Oh my, I don't want to think about all the WIP's I have going on. I have a surprise ghan, still one more baby boy layette in Ecru, bears on my blanket Ghan, 2 quilts, DH ghan, afghan stitch graph blanket for son, chess board blanket for son, red/ black swirl ghan for dd, eco friendly ghan for living room.... hmmm should I go on with 2 more receiving blankets for a little boy. Okay I am going to stop thinking now. It is going to take a very long time to get this stuff finished. And image this is what I have started. I have more stuff purchased but not started waiting in the wings. I am going to go pet my yarn and not think about all this stuff I have to do yet.

Lol! I pet my yarn too! I just ordered from knitpicks.com for the first time and got 3 skeins of Shadow Merino for $2.99 each, lact chance yarn, it really is nice. Soft and squishy. I really liked the 2.99 deal too. I love cheap/sales. :D

Crochet Butterflies for the Houston Holocaust Museum Charity

[attach]1591[/attach]

This is my patriotic ripple afghan that I am currently working on.

[attach]1592[/attach]

[attach]1593[/attach]

This is Calla Lily and I still need to crochet her some diapers.

[attach]1594[/attach]

Crochet Berry socks

[attach]1595[/attach]

:crocheting

Linda

Beautiful projects Linda! I love your socks and the butterflies are beautiful and going for a great cause. :manyheart and your ripple ghan :2rocks

Archived