Show Me Your WIPS CAL

heart

How many WIPs do you have right now?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many WIPs do you have right now?

• 0-2
    • 3-5
    • 6-8
    • 9-12
    • Full Blown Addiction 13 or more.... :D

I have 3 WIPs. A Greek Tortoise whose legs are giving me FITS! So I only have 1 leg on the poor fella (I have 2 more, but they're just not coming out right! UGH!). I'm just starting a teddy bear, since the last teddy bear I made my mom called ugly. Nice mom, thanks. And my Granny Square afghan CAL. I only have 3 squares, but I just started Sat night.

:turtle:vheart

Aww, I think all teddy bears are cute! Especially the "ugly" ones. :P They have character. :D I'll have to find that GS Afghan CAL.

So are any of us ever going to complete our Wips? I am working on finishing or frogging. I need to get mine under control by June 1st so I can join a lace KAL. Who's with me for getting some Wips whipped?

Wool Eater Blanket

post-18634-135897407104_thumb.jpg

Kittens in a row blanket for my cat

post-18634-135897407108_thumb.jpg

Graphghan for son-in-law

post-18634-13589740711_thumb.jpg

Cozy Caps for Rehab Center

post-18634-135897407113_thumb.jpg

12 point round Prayer Blankets

post-18634-135897407116_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

I am currently working on:

simply shawl; needs to be done in 2 weeks for my sisters wedding

blanket: for the NICU my friend will be taking it back with her in 3 weeks

purse; i need to finish lining

socks: have 1 half way done

shawl: yeah lost intrest

squares need to get this out in the next week.

blanket: for my sis for christmas

blankets : see above but for MIL and SIL

I think thats it, but I probably forgot a few :think

So are any of us ever going to complete our Wips? I am working on finishing or frogging. I need to get mine under control by June 1st so I can join a lace KAL. Who's with me for getting some Wips whipped?

I'm definately with you. :D I have about 6 active, I think, but I don't know how many I started then put in the basket to "finish later"...:D so now's as good a time as any. :hook

TeaKaycee!! Beautiful! So creative! That circles square is really neat.

Tonyal The RR I'm working on is for the NICU too. :D

i have 6 wips. they include 2 of Tam's bookmarks. i made a granny square one and i need to frog the square and make a curl or circle. the one with the circle needs ends weaved in.

i still have my small tote that needs to be blocked and sewn together.

there's one wristband that needs blocking and skull buttons attached to it. it's for my skull n bones loving niece.

one caterpillar with no legs and a stretched out antenna thanks to my baby boy. i have to make 16 legs and it's maddening.:loco

my last wip is my newest. it's a rug made with circles and sewn together. i'm losing patience with that one. it might be the adjustable ring. :angry i can make one but it takes me sooooo long to do it.

Laura

Wool Eater Blanket

[ATTACH]1599[/ATTACH]

Kittens in a row blanket for my cat

[ATTACH]1600[/ATTACH]

Graphghan for son-in-law

[ATTACH]1601[/ATTACH]

Cozy Caps for Rehab Center

[ATTACH]1602[/ATTACH]

12 point round Prayer Blankets

[ATTACH]1603[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

TeaKaycee, Your wooleater is going to be beautiful. What are those colors your working with? I love greens.

:mug:cat:yarn

• 2 weeks later...

This is a wonderful idea for a thread. I really enjoyed seeing the lovely projects. As for myself, I have so many, that most are tucked into the back of the cupboards so that I don't have to be reminded of them. I did manage to finish one very long-standing one recently, ( a panel of 4 raised thread motifs for a cushion cover), and am making a sincere effort to complete another ( a blanket using the BMC doily in yarn as the centrepiece). What I have realised is that I can't make myself work on old projects continuously, so I have to take a break by starting something new, and working on them alternately.

ugh not sure I want to think about what all i have in progress LOL

crazy stitch variation on lunberjack ghan for DH

round jacob's ladder

cut away cardi

another purse from the mystery CAL (I'm addicted Sara thanks a lot LOL)

christmas stockings that have been on the hook since last summer I might get them done for Christmas in a few years LOL

getting ready to start my exercise ghan and a RR for DH's cousin whose baby shower is in Aug

and I think I have at least one plarn bag I was working on hidden away somewhere

there's prolly more projects hiding out guess I need to go searching

Well my Aran Stitch Afghan got pushed back into the WIP pile. :D I took some time out to design a new amigurumi called Arty the Armadillo. And now my house is in an mess with the Formal Living & Dining rooms all smushed to the center for the painters to paint. They did the Living, Dining, Stairs & Landing yesterday and today they are doing the Family & Kitchen areas. Soooo, UGH!! everything that should be in those areas is crammed into the Master, Guest, & Daughter's Bedrooms. I used to have a lot of space in the middle of my house now I only have space around the walls. :rofl Once we get done with the painting and moving most everything back I still won't have time for crocheting because I also have to move out of my rent space and relocate my workroom into the Living & Dining areas. Does anybody in the Austin, TX area want a oversized couch and love seat? :blush Since I lost yesterday babysitting the painters (DH has the duty today) I now have about a 16 hour day to complete some drapes that need to be installed tomorrow. If anyone has any leftover sanity please send it my way! :lol Oh, did I forget to mention the 3 balls of yarn Willie found last night. He artfully unwound them for me all around and through the afor mentioned stuff. Again I ask for sanity.

:mug:cat:yarn

Archived