Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how much yarn did you bring home from Salvation ARmy/Goodwill today? Im going to stop at the Goodwill here in ton to see what they have- and they have an LYS right by where we were for dinner tonight- I need to stop by there too!

:lol:lol UMMMMM well........ummmmmm a lot. A huge bag full :devil. I also found some embroidery kits and some plastic canvas kits for $0.75 and $1 that I am going to RAOK to another member who is asking for handwork items that she takes to shut-ins that she visits with regularly.

Hey Scooby! Glad you could join us! I actually stayed awake in my magic chair for a chat!

:yay :hug:hi Hi Vicki!!!!!!!!! Glad you stayed awake in the big comfy magic chair!!!! It is so good to see you!!!!!!!

That's great Scooby- I'm sure the member will appreciate your thoughtfullness!!

Stay dry, Sarah!

DD just said she wants to watch a movie- so I think I'll say goodnight- We are going to watch SlapShot with Paul Newman (a movie about a hockey team)- DD never liked sports until she moved to Boston- and now she is as much a sport fantatic as her mother!

It was nice chatting with you guys- Have great weekend all!

:roflAt least he was having fun and was able to get out of the house for a while :yes:yay

lol took a fight to get him to come back inside, but didn't want him to get too cold...

DD is fine Scooby- thanks for asking! I always like coming here to spend time with my oldest "baby" who is quite the independent young woman!

YW!!!!! I don't think I remembered to tell you all but my oldest "baby" is coming in March. :yay:cheer:clap:c9:hyper I am excited to see him. I always :heehee when I call him "my baby" as he is 19/6 ft 8/ and about 330# :rofl.

Good morning!

WTG C4J on finishing your free spirit doll- can't wait to see the pic!

Hope everyone has a good day today- I am up early (what else is new?- LOL). DD is sound asleep! Think I'll browse some patterns to make something with the remainder of the green yarn.

Cya all later!

Good morning besties! I slept late this morning! I didn't get up until 7:30! Now I have the first load of towels and sheets going and DD is up and eating her breakfast. She has a 2 hour tae kwon do practice today, so I can do some stuff around the house while she is at her practice.

Glad I was able to stay up for chat last night. It was great to be able to "see" you all again! I haven't been able to do that in a while and it felt good to see my besties again.

Have a great day all. I have soup on the counter defrosting for dinner. I had made a big pot of it over Christmas and it going to be a good day for it! Rainy and cold today!

Have a good day all!

Vicki

We are heading to the museums today- it is a sunny day here and temps supposed to hit 45. Just checked the weather and they are saying 50% change precip tomorrow and 70% on Monday- guess it depends on the temp if we get snow or rain! At least so far there is no precip forecast for Tuesday- my travel day!

Finished a scarf I had started at home out of navy thick and quick. DD is now up and time for me to get ready for our outing!

Have a great Saturday!

Enjoy the games if you are watching today- GEAUX SAINTS, and GO RAVENS!!!!

Have a great day all. I have soup on the counter defrosting for dinner. I had made a big pot of it over Christmas and it going to be a good day for it! Rainy and cold today!

Mmmmmm. nothing like hot soup on a cold day! :D

Archived