Some good clean fun?!

:lol Maybe I'll have to make one!

I was kind of thrown into car-buying last night- dh came home yesterday, very excited because he was emailing one of the salesmen at the car lot. I jokingly told him that if I drove my car that whole way (45 minutes) it probably would not make it home, and he said, "Something tells me we will be coming home with a new car tonight." I love that man. :lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Beth! And it has blinkers, too! :rofl Dh had a good laugh at me today because when we went out, he let me drive (which he hates LoL) and every time I had to turn, I'd say, "Blinkers!" :loser

LeaAnne - those colours are beautiful, but every time I go to a Red Heart website it messes up my internet :bang Boy, we don't get all those colours here. Just a little bit of Redheart around these parts (I live about 45 minutes south of the Bernat home office :lol).

Stacy - Blinkers are awesome! :yes:rofl

Beth - So nice of you to stop by!

And here I was blaming red heart. Must be the ville. It must want Saturday evening off :lol

:lol I read on one of the other really long threads that Amy broke it up and archived most of it because it was loading too slowly. Do you think that's what is happening to ours? I don't have a problem checking in on other parts of the 'Ville. :think

yes, it's the 'ville... it took me 5 minutes to say that!:lol

:rofl about "blinkers!"... sounds like something I'd do!

Colleen - I wondered how close you were to Bernat. I like Bernat yarns.

Maybe. If they need to archive some that would be okay. Just need that birthday list. We have another one coming up soon.

I'm going to call it a night, friends. I am taking DD to an outdoor birthday party tomorrow at a nature centre. :yes outdoor! Luckily it's warm here, just around freezing.

Hi Stacy, LeaAnne, Colleen and Beth

Congrats on the new wheels Stacy- you've been very patient!

I love wool ease thick and quick- that is too bad you will not have enough Colleen. What pattern are you using for the bucket bag- I have some skeins at home- 2 more in navy- then I'll have a hat scarf and bag that match!

LeaAnne, I am about halfway between Bernat and Mary Maxim. Pretty lucky. I haven't been to either since I started crocheting :lol However, if anyone wants to come visit, I would be happy to take you :D

LeaAnne, I am about halfway between Bernat and Mary Maxim. Pretty lucky. I haven't been to either since I started crocheting :lol However, if anyone wants to come visit, I would be happy to take you :D

sounds like a great time to me!!!! I also :manyheart Mary Maxim... lots to :drool over for sure!

:hi Joanne! I'm glad you're having a great time! It's funny that you wrote I've been very patient- Jorge told his dad that I deserved it because I've been so patient and haven't complained! :lol Although I really complained the past 2 weeks. :wink

Colleen, do you like that book? I'm looking for something to use my gift card or something besides yarn. *gasp!* Good night!

Archived