Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad the soup was yummy! Your dd's sound like they are quite the cooks. :yes

Yes, they all are- and I'm glad they are- I don't enjoy cooking- maybe because I never had a big kitchen :think and mostly because I hate the clean up after cooking! I do like to bake cookies though

With 3 young children and no car, yes you were patient.

LeaAnne- you are patient too- I wouldn't last a day without my car!

yeah... I have been good... you do what you gotta do, right? ;) I did say the other day, though, that it might be time to get some wheels.:blush:devil

:xfin that you can get some wheels, too. It is so hard to be without them. But you're right- you do what ya gotta do. :wink

Btw, I forgot to say congrats on your date night! I love Macaroni Grill! What did you get? I'm so happy to hear that the babysitting venture worked out.

Yeah, me too! I knew she'd do a good job, and that everyone would be good for her. Thankfully, they are all good friends, so it helps!

I had the chicken canneloni, and DH had the seafood linguine. It was yummy!

It definitely helps when they all get along. I hope my girls are close when they get older. Isabella is very bossy and "clique-ish" when she is playing with kids her own age, and her sisters are around.

I peeked at the website and it looks so pretty! :yes I would love to visit Boston again someday. :dreaming

Do any of you have a crochet book by Mary Jane Hall? I have been looking at them on Amazon and some of the patterns are soooo pretty. I just wonder how the garments fit without increases/decreases. :think

just keep reminding them of who their besties are! That's what I did... good ole fashioned brain washing:lol:lol ...just kidding!

I just heard from Amy... she will talk to Donna who archives... you were right, Joanne, that's why our CAL is acting weird and dragging.

That'll be good if we can get back up to speed on this CAL.

I dont have the book Stacy- and have never done any type of garment (other than hat/scarf) so sorry i can't be of any help to you on that one

"Crochet that Fits" is selling for $15. There's another one that has some really cute projects and it is selling for the same. I was thinking to see if Michael's carries one of them. I could use my gift card. :D

Good night, Joanne! I am going to get moving, too. Gotta finish up those flannelghan strips. I also got another request for a hat! Who knew? The two things I despise making are making me the most money. :rofl

Good night, girls! :hug

You go, girl!!!! That's funny, the 2 things you least like to make... does that mean that you are "working"?

Sweet dreams, and have a great night...

and CONGRATS ON THE CAR!!!!:yay:yay

:hug:hug

Thanks! I guess that means I am working. :rofl Thanks for the pricing suggestions, btw. :tup I thought it was a bit on the cheap side, too, but I know the people in my dad's town and they're generally not willing to pay for handcrafted items. :shrug

well, you should always get what you can get, but if you can get more, then....

I know what you mean, though about people not wanting to pay... it all depends on where you're selling, I guess.

I am :cheer for you and your new Job... please know that! and if I can help in anyway, pm me or text me... I am happy to help you!

Love ya!:hug:manyheart:hug

Archived