Pineapple Stitch

Ok I was on Crochet Pattern Central and looked at the pineapple stitch so I'm wondering how easy is the pineapple stitch to do it looked easy to do but I just wanted a 2nd opinion

I think it is easy. It is my favorite and you realize that if you seen alot of the things that I have crocheted. I would strongly encourage you to try it as you will be hooked. Good luck.

Hi sweetie,

The Pineaple stitch is one of my ALL TIME favorites, it is a beautiful design. And once you get the hang of it, you RARELY have to look at the directions!! Good luck finding the perfect pattern, if you need help, PM me, I have a booklette that has a wonderful Pinneaple ghan pattern in it that I have used to make a baby ghan out of in baby yarn.

HUGS and WELCOME

JoAnn

I love the pineapple. It is easier than it looks. I did a baby blanket with it. The baby blanket was in a book called "Heirloom Baby Blankets" by The Needlecraft Shop. You may be able to find it online somewhere. I have seen it on ebay but not very often.

This pineapple stitch is so different than one I was taught. It is done in multiples of 2 chains plus four more at end for turning. turn, yo, pullup a loop (in the 4th chain) 4 times in that same ch.

then yo and pull through 8 loops. yo and pull through remaining 2 loops. ch 1 keep making pineapples across row (with a chain 1 between) then ch 3 and turn.

On next row make the pineapple in the ch sps of the row below, a pineapple in the sp of the turning chain space, ch 3 and turn. just repeat row 2 until you reach the desired length.

They are alot like Acorns to me, :lol.

Archived