2009 Prayer Blanket Challenge....with pattern link

teakaycee

Thank you :ty Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this help is absolutely amazing!

Here are pictures of last years help.... http://coffeencrafts.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html

I havent gotten all the pics together and posted for the help from this year yet... I so need to do that!!!!!!!!

you are all such a blessing!!

:heart

:mug

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a picture of mine.

th_DSCF1006.jpg

URL%5D

How can I ever thank you.............. :hug

The blanket is beautiful ... as usual!

I just love it and am so very blessed to have you help me with this!

Thank you my dear........... I do hope you know how much this means to me!

How can I ever thank you.............. :hug

The blanket is beautiful ... as usual!

I just love it and am so very blessed to have you help me with this!

Thank you my dear........... I do hope you know how much this means to me!

I take it this means you got it!?!? That's great. I love this cause and will contribute every year you do it. I already have colors picked out for my next one.

Joyce

I take it this means you got it!?!? That's great. I love this cause and will contribute every year you do it. I already have colors picked out for my next one.

Joyce

oh my gracious yes.... my post didnt sound very clear did it?!

It arrived safe and sound! And I am more than thrilled with it!

Thank you so much for helping me with this and making such a loving commitment! :hug

Here is what the rr looks like I made you. :D I will mail it when I can.

:eek Jessica............. OMGoodness............ are you serious?

oh... honey............that is just beautiful...............I dont even know where to start with 'Thank you' You have been and continue to be such a blessing to me! Huge Cyber Hugs to you my dear.... :hug

Please PM me with the pattern and I will try it! I have never made one of these before, I usually do thread crochet, but I will try for a good cause.

PM'd you hon!!! :hook

I have that pattern, but never made it. Was it an easy pattern to follow?

I find it to be a pretty easy pattern........... it sure is pretty when its done.

:eek Jessica............. OMGoodness............ are you serious?

oh... honey............that is just beautiful...............I dont even know where to start with 'Thank you' You have been and continue to be such a blessing to me! Huge Cyber Hugs to you my dear.... :hug

It's no problem my dear. :D My son may not have the same issues but I know what it's like. After 9 year the oldest ones asthma is really bad & now he has pnuemonia. He's getting better but he needs steroids.

I'd like to help out. I'm pretty new to crochet, but I'll try this pattern. Could you send me the pattern and your address. I have a few WIPs that need to get done, but they shouldn't take too long. You are such an inspiration for doing this!! Thank you!

Just wanted to let you know that I got the pattern. Thanks so much!! I'll get started on it next week!

I can't believe I missed this thread!! :think:think All of the RR's you have received are BEAUTIFUL!! :clap :clap I would love to help you out in this!! :yes:hook

Is there a particular RR pattern that you are using?? If you could send me the pattern I could start one shortly, as I am trying to "stash" bust my stash!! :lol I've PM you.........Cris

I probably didn't read the entire thread, but when are these RR's due???:think :think

I can't believe I missed this thread!! :think:think All of the RR's you have received are BEAUTIFUL!! :clap :clap I would love to help you out in this!! :yes:hook

Is there a particular RR pattern that you are using?? If you could send me the pattern I could start one shortly, as I am trying to "stash" bust my stash!! :lol I've PM you.........Cris

I probably didn't read the entire thread, but when are these RR's due???:think :think

Thank you so much for wanting to help!!!!!!

did you get my PM?

I'm collecting the blankets all year... and taking at least 5 each month... but I have been so very blessed to be able to take more each month so far because I have found the best group of ladies to help me!!!! :hug

I will make at least one for you, so please PM me the pattern and requirements, and address to send them to.

Thank you dear... I will PM you here shortly!!!

I do appreciate this!!!

Did you get mine yet hun? I sent it priority 3 days ago.

YES............... and it is just absolutely outstanding!

thank you soooooooooooo much sweetie!

I do hope you know how much I apprecaite it!!!!! :hug

Hi there! I am also new to crochet but am willing to give this a whirl. If you would be kind enough to send me the link to the pattern and address on where to send it I would appreciate it. I am more than willing to help out as best I can.

Jamie:yay

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tammy! I received your e-mail with the pattern details. I have ordered some yarn especially for this blanket. I will get started on it as soon as I receive my yarn. I hope your son is feeling better:)

I'm bumping this thread up. I know I can make one snuggie for you. My first try wasn't flat enough (using Lyn's Round Ripple Afghan pattern), but I'll keep trying.

Thanks Tammy! I received your e-mail with the pattern details. I have ordered some yarn especially for this blanket. I will get started on it as soon as I receive my yarn. I hope your son is feeling better:)

Thank you so much for helping with this!!! :hug

I'm bumping this thread up. I know I can make one snuggie for you. My first try wasn't flat enough (using Lyn's Round Ripple Afghan pattern), but I'll keep trying.

Bless your heart!!! thank you so much for wanting to help! :hug

I finished my first. It's 45" and made of Red Heart Strata - Cherry Berry. I found that Lyn's Round Ripple pattern worked great when I went to increases for two rows, and not increasing for the next row. I think that was the way the pattern was originally written and it somehow got changed. Anyway, I'm in business now.

What would you all recommend as far as where to put color changes?

Archived