2009 Prayer Blanket Challenge....with pattern link

teakaycee

:hi

I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten to send one! I didn't get it out early like I had planned, as we had an emergency trip to MI and moved a little while after that. I am still hard at work and am hoping to send by the end of the month or early October, at the latest. :manyheart

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hi

I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten to send one! I didn't get it out early like I had planned, as we had an emergency trip to MI and moved a little while after that. I am still hard at work and am hoping to send by the end of the month or early October, at the latest. :manyheart

awww......... no worries.......... I'm still here collecting them!:hug and I will be for a long time!

relax!!!

:heart

:mug

Jessica.......... you are somethin' else. Even though the Round Ripples arent your favorite... you make them for me anyway......... that shows what a true blessing you are! Your love for helping children comes before your feelings about round ripples! Thank you so much for giving of your time and talent to help my 'kids' :hug

I find the rr are the easiest whn I make them like the blue one I sent you last year OR they are preemie size. :lol I do not mind. I just want to wait as the middle one is at the end of the swine flu & I do not want to get the yarn out till I know hes all better.

Oh hon.....................:eek

you just take care of that little on of yours.............my goodness.

Sending tons of love and prayers your way! :hug

Oh hon.....................:eek

you just take care of that little on of yours.............my goodness.

Sending tons of love and prayers your way! :hug

He's better now. Just a bunch of body pain. Dr says its normal. Hopefully the pain will go away enough by the 21st to see why his ankles & knees hurt all the time.

But yes I am going to start the rr for you this weekend.

I did it! :yay Both will go out in a few weeks.

[ATTACH]9132[/ATTACH]

Oh Jessica........... :hug:manyheart:hug

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!

with all you have had on your plate lately ... you still made these blankets!:hug

I feel like thank you just isnt enough! But THANK YOU!

Very pretty! Is it a 2 strand?
Yep.

Oh Jessica........... :hug:manyheart:hug

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!

with all you have had on your plate lately ... you still made these blankets!:hug

I feel like thank you just isnt enough! But THANK YOU!

Oh Tammy hun crocheting keeps the sanity. You know that as well as I do. :hug

Just checking in to see if you received the package I mailed to you. Please let me know when it arrives. Thanks!

yes..... I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I thought I posted that I had... I have been so caught up in Michaels relapse and the boys back at school... fall baseball and football........... I cant remember what I did or didnt do.

God Bless you my dear.............. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:manyheart:hug

I have an afghan done and ready to pack up to mail :) - would you please PM me your address? Thanks much!

OMy...............did I PM you?

thank you for helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug

I've finished an afghan and I will send it out in the next week or two...depending on the $$ situation. :wink

Thank you... Thank you ... Thank you!!!! :hug

I know I said I'd mail out the 2 blankies I have. But I never got around to it. And I wont have the money to until the beginning of November. But I will then as I just cant in Dec & you need them before xmas anyhow. I am sorry dear.

Sweetie........... dont you dare worry... you just tend to your needs first!

I know you're good for the blankets! I'm not worrried ... so you dont be!

you have been such a blessing to send the ones you have!!!!:hug:manyheart:hug

No I didn't get a PM yet... but no worries, just PM me your address when you get a chance.... :U

Just PM'd you hon!!!

Thank you again for helping ... and I am sorry I didnt see your post sooner!

Thanks! Got your PM... My husband usually does the Post Office runs and he is away for a few days (it is hunting season again :slingshot )

But I'll get it ready to go out...

Hey Tammy,

Look for a box to come your way. I hope to send another one next month.

:hug:manyheart:hugYour package came today............... Thank you so much!!!!!!

the blankets are beautiful!!!

Archived