2009 Prayer Blanket Challenge....with pattern link

teakaycee

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm almost done with one....

Wonderful............ Thank you!!!

I have just a few more rows to have one finished for you. Please PM me your address and your pattern.

Love & Blessings

will do! thank you so much!

Tam,could you PM your addy to me? Thanks:hug

I'm on it! Thank you so much!!!!

Tam,

I am willing to make a couple of prayer blankets for you if you can use them.

Thank you so very much! What a blessing! I am always in need of more prayer blankets! :hug

:heart

:mug

I would also like to help. I have lots of excess yarn to use up. Do you have a pattern to use for these blankets? If so please send to me and I can get started right away.

I would also like to help. I have lots of excess yarn to use up. Do you have a pattern to use for these blankets? If so please send to me and I can get started right away.

Tam requests we use a round ripple pattern (see her first posts for size, etc) The Sew on Fire pattern can no longer be found online, but I think this one is the same (anyone - please chime in if I'm wrong about this)

http://project-angel-kisses.150m.com/roundripple.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Tammy!,,,There is a big ole box headed your way. I mailed it out on Saturday and they said it should get there in about 6 days. There are 3 RR's in there as well as some hats and a few surprises for you. I'm sorry it took me so long to get it mailed to you. We moved earlier than planned and I put them all in a special place. I had a royal case of brain fog and forgot which bin I put them in. :blush Luckily, they were found and they are now on the way to you. :hug

Coralie

Hi Tammy!,,,There is a big ole box headed your way. I mailed it out on Saturday and they said it should get there in about 6 days. There are 3 RR's in there as well as some hats and a few surprises for you. I'm sorry it took me so long to get it mailed to you. We moved earlier than planned and I put them all in a special place. I had a royal case of brain fog and forgot which bin I put them in. :blush Luckily, they were found and they are now on the way to you. :hug

Coralie

:hug:hug:hug Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you!!!! :hug:hug:hug What a blessing you are!!!!

I will try and get one done for you before the year is out. I was actually thinking about this last night. Not your particular charity, because I did not know you did this but making some to take to my nephrologists office to give to the dialysis patients. They go through so much pain everytime they have dialysis. For some that is 3 or more times a week. This is especially close to my heart as I had major kidney damage from type 1 diabetes this year. But God blessed me and let them return to pretty well normal. As I hope and pray he does for these children. I believe he kept me here for a purpose, I think that crocheting for charities is one of them. Especially since this popped up in the new posts so soon after my thoughts last night.

Anyway, I will send at least one. Just give me some time as I want to do some NICU blankets and other commitments. :hug

Coralie

:yay:hug:yay Thank you so much............ the box arived and its all perfect..........even the little extra surprises!!! THANK YOU!! you are an absolute blessing!!!! :hug:yay:hug

I will try and get one done for you before the year is out. I was actually thinking about this last night. Not your particular charity, because I did not know you did this but making some to take to my nephrologists office to give to the dialysis patients. They go through so much pain everytime they have dialysis. For some that is 3 or more times a week. This is especially close to my heart as I had major kidney damage from type 1 diabetes this year. But God blessed me and let them return to pretty well normal. As I hope and pray he does for these children. I believe he kept me here for a purpose, I think that crocheting for charities is one of them. Especially since this popped up in the new posts so soon after my thoughts last night.

Anyway, I will send at least one. Just give me some time as I want to do some NICU blankets and other commitments. :hug

:hug:manyheart:hug

God Bless you my dear!!!!!

Thank you so much for wanting to help!

God is so awesome........... I love how He works! Praise God for your health my friend.......... you are an inspiration!

Ok dear Tammy. I think I have another blanket for you. I tested SmoothFox's flower rr. It's big enough for a small child. It is 34-36 inches I believe.[ATTACH]6307[/ATTACH]

OMGosh................ thank you so very much!!! you totally rock!!! Jessica .... you are such a blessing!:hug

Count me as soon as I finish the ones for Babies at the NICU. I get to use up my older kids colors.:yarn

Thank you!!!! I appreciate the help very much!!!

I looked on your past blankets and saw I donated onei 08, wow time has flies.:crocheting

OMGosh................ thank you so very much!!! you totally rock!!! Jessica .... you are such a blessing!:hug

Thank you!!!! I appreciate the help very much!!!

Quick question

When making your RRs how much yarn of each color do you buy? approx?

I know we all crochet differently? I's llike to make these RRs in 3 colors (1 main and 2 accent)

Thanks

4 skeins make a nice size... using an I hook!

These round 'ghans are perfect for stash busting!!!

thank you so much for your help!!!!:hug

4 skeins make a nice size... using an I hook!

These round 'ghans are perfect for stash busting!!!

thank you so much for your help!!!!:hug

Thanks, Ihave 2 skens of the MC, 1 sk f the accent and 3 of the variegated. I am trying to stash bust this summer.

Archived