How about a Super Bowl CAL?

LegalWoman17

Would anyone be interested in a Super Bowl CAL? Just making some small item that you only work on during the game? A little like the Olympics CAL. Work on some quick project just during the time the game is on and then post your pics.

Anyone ???

:yay:hook

This sounds like fun but ...um... when would this be. I am guessing it's really close but I don't keep track of this stuff any more.

I think I can come up with a project for that ... it takes about 4 hours doesn't it?

This sounds like fun but ...um... when would this be. I am guessing it's really close but I don't keep track of this stuff any more.

I think I can come up with a project for that ... it takes about 4 hours doesn't it?

Super Bowl is this Sunday, February 1.

I'm aleady working on a projct. But I could try to see how many granny squares I can get done. Won't be many though, I'll be to busy rooting the Steelers on to victory.

:cheer:cheer:cheerGo Steelers!!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm aleady working on a projct. But I could try to see how many granny squares I can get done. Won't be many though, I'll be to busy rooting the Steelers on to victory.

:cheer:cheer:cheerGo Steelers!!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

Granny squares sound great! !

Yeah, I think this is the time to combine the Charity Squares and this CAL. I can really push during the game time to see how many I can do. It takes me 20 mins [3/hr] to make my Harper Grannies so I should get a couple of rows done in this time.

could someone post the start time for this please?

I'll drop in to say hi (inbetween the commercials which are the only thing I watch!).

I have a large blanket i am working on (I have to figure out my camera before I can post pics but I will work on that).

Maybe I can work on a pair of foot warmers. They take about 4 hrs (for me).

It starts at 6 pm, Eastern Time. Good luck, everyone! I am hoping to get a small project finished but I will be playing hostess as well so I'm not sure if I will be able to pick up a hook that day. I will check in to see everyone's work though! :clap

I wanted to start a doll for grad daughter, but don't know how much crocheting I'll be doing, cause you know that interferes with hooting and hollering for the Steelers.

Love my Steelers.

I am getting ready to go here. I am sort of tempted to root for the Steelers just because they are from Pittsburgh and My BCast is made there.

I am filling in time until I can start... so when is the pregame :? - didn't that start at midnight? :rofl

I am going to try a couple of squares but I did a bad thing while waiting to get this going. I was doing some sc rows - never a good thing- and now my wrists and my elbow are all yelling at me. arrrggghh.

will do what I can

Dang! We are in the second qtr and I havn't picked up my hook yet!

I did a bit of the pink blanket last night. i know I will need to buy even more yarn for it. Maybe I will start crocheting after half time. I got wings in the oven and they don't mix well with nice clean yarn.

The game isn't quite over yet, but not enough time to start anything else.

So here is my Super Bowl CAL project - a scarf. The colors aren't quite true in the picture. It is white and a plum color.

The Cardinals just scored a touchdown and are in the lead by three. :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

th_HPIM1015.jpg

Archived