Annie's Attic Free Pattern - 1/28/2009

PBLKNP

Oooops - just re-read the pattern, and it is a man's sweater :2blush the caption reads, "Rich cables add texture to this masculine sweater" - sorry, but no man I know would get caught dead in it, though I think it is very pretty and would like to try it!

Kris

I laughed out loud when I saw the sweater, picturing my "mountain man" in that, :lol. However, like many of you said, I'd try it for myself!

What do you all think? :think

I think it looks more like a feminine sweater, rather than a masculine one. I copied it for myself rather than any men I know...

I agree, my first thought was that it was a woman's sweater. I'd make it for myself, but not for any man I know.

I thought it looked feminine too. Maybe it would look more masculine if it was a different color??? Navy blue maybe? I don't know. I don't think my DH would wear it, especially in that particular green. I thought it would be a pretty color for me, though! :D

I started to show it to DH to see what he thought of it, but I didn't get a chance. I saved the pattern, so if I remember to show it to him, I'll let you all know what he says.

Drat I missed it! I was without power for 3 days so I missed it. Sometimes patterns come back again so maybe this one will. I might like to make it for me. E-pattern central is selling it but I'm not sure if I want to buy it when it may come around for free. OK, so I'm a tightwad lol!

Archived