February 2009 C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

I"M THE BAG LADY!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:yay:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Sheila Congratulations from BagLady #26 I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:c9Just keep looking at it!!! Can't believe its in my livingroom! Hope its still there in the morning and this isnt a DREAM!!:manyheart

It's an AWESOME feeling when THAT box arrives at your door isn't it!?!?!?

It's an AWESOME feeling when THAT box arrives at your door isn't it!?!?!?

:c9my dh was still laughing at me wishing we had a video camera at me just standing away from the box and crying and looking at it..before I opened it.:lol

After talking to Sheila when she got the bag there is no way anyone could prey it away from her. Excited is not even the word that comes close to describing how happy she was. I am so honored that she called me when she got it. I could totally relate to her shock and excitement having been a bag lady myself. There is no way to begin to describe the rush of emotions that go through you when you see that package sitting on your doorstep. You just have to experience it to underrstand.

Mary Jo you are a real angel to make these wonderful bags every month. Your poor little fingers are so filled with love. God bless you!

After talking to Sheila when she got the bag there is no way anyone could prey it away from her. Excited is not even the word that comes close to describing how happy she was. I am so honored that she called me when she got it. I could totally relate to her shock and excitement having been a bag lady myself. There is no way to begin to describe the rush of emotions that go through you when you see that package sitting on your doorstep. You just have to experience it to underrstand.

Mary Jo you are a real angel to make these wonderful bags every month. Your poor little fingers are so filled with love. God bless you!

Mary Jo Does have love pouring out of her fingers!Amazing how she does all that she does!! I think she has little helpers like the old shoemaker did.:hug

You girls make me :blush I do less than a lot of you here. I just like to brighten someones day, as I have had mine. It is nice to know you all like the totes and that is what keeps me going.:hook

:hugHave a great day everyone.:hug

Archived