February 2009 C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

February is the month of Hearts:bheart, and flowers:flower

The Gem for February is the Amethyst.

The Flower is the Violet.

The Biggest Holiday is Valentine’s Day:valday

So now we have 3 colors that are in this month. They are Red, White and Purple. I thought long and hard as to the color for the bag and decided to go with Shades of Purple and white.

The pattern is Victorian Charm by Lily. The Main color is Purple. The handles and outline are Lilac Ombre. The pocket is White with Deep Purple hook and lettering. Most is done in Peaches and Cream with a G7 (4.50 mm) hook. The rest is America’s Best with a size 7 hook.

May I Present to you February C’ville Tote "Violets of February."

480x360CvilleXXXIIIVioletsofFebruar.jpg

(clickable)th_338x6CvilleXXXIIIVioletsofFeb2009.gif

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

I love the colors since purple is my favorite color.

Although it doesn't matter what color they are MaryJo they are always beautiful.

Wow this bag is beautiful Mary Jo. I can not believe it is almost the end of the month and here we go again waiting to see who will be the lucky bag lady for the month of Feb. Seeing this bag has just made my Monday complete.

Absolutely Fabulous! Ah I see the pool is covered, too cold even in Florida this year?! Love the colors of this bag they really pop. :)

Oh MaryJo, it is so pretty!! I have a feeling you had someone in mind when you were making this one, just a feeling I got. It is lovely as usual, you never run out of color combo's, just amazing!!!

The bag is really really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing the new bag every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the compliments. You all keep me going on these bags, as you inspire me to see what color combo's I can come up with.

One thing I found about Florida, is that you do not have to cover the pool. The tile and the pebbles in the pool are blue, so they make the water look blue.:hook

Ooooooohhhhh!!!!! PURPLE!!!!! I love purple! I think it's great that you found a way to symbolize February by using something other than Valentine's red and white, too! VERY creative! Beautiful bag, MaryJo! We're going to have one VERY thrilled new member of the Bag Lady Club next month! :clap

Archived