February 2009 C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valentine's Day has always been my favorite day of the whole year, even winning over my birthday!

So when my hubby asked me to marry him on Valentine's Day, I flipped for the idea!

My VALANERSARY is my favorite day of the year!

I always get seperate gifts too on our day from my hubby, he's a sweety! He's my Forever Valentine!!

We're celebrating our 18th this year.

ahhh my favorite color love this one MaryJo...I was born on feb 17 but my moms due date was the 14th she said if I would have been born on the 14th she would have named me Valentina lol glad I was born on the 17th :)

Ok eveyone, start checking the mail boxes starting Monday. The mailman just left my house with the box under his arm.

th_8x6ShippingBoxCvilleXXXIIIFeb2009.jpg(clickable)

Never realized so many people like purple.:hook

Well you go on holiday for a week and what happens! Not only the NEW Crochetville bag has been made BUT it has also been posted to the new lucky member WOW!! MaryJo another beautiful tote - the colours are wonderful. Cant wait to see who your magic wand has touched this month.

Never realized so many people like purple.:hook

I was just comming in to say those exact words!!!:think

Purple ia very special to me it was my granny's favorite color...just seeing yhe color reminds me of her, Its like Im that little girl playing with provinces of Canada magnets on her fridge and I can stll see her deep purple curtains(velvet if my memory is right):D if it weren't for her I would not be crocheting or knitting today.

RIP Granny

Archived