Tampa Doll

February 2009 C’ville Tote

beautiful as always,can't wait to see who the lucky person will be.

I always think there is no way the next one could get better but they always do. Love the color combination this month.

hands down this is the most beautiful bag you have done yet!!! well maybe with one exception :devil. but i am biased because purple is my favorite color. i was surprised i was expecting something red - but its marvolus.

oh yeah and i forgot your febuary bride is STUNNING!!!!!! for those of you who have not seen her yet go check her out you won't be disappointed!

Oooooh pretty!

Beautiful as always!

oooooooooh..... how pretty!!!!

Another great bag! Beautiful creation and a giving heart.

God Bless you!

:heart

:mug

This has to be my personal favorite of yours so far Mary Jo ~ and there is a very special reason why... Purple is the color that represents Cancer Survivorship used on all the Relay for Life tee shirts and items, and on all the American Cancer Society's Reach for Recovery's things too - so all along my cancer journey purple has been a color to me which signifies many "tomorrows" of peaceful and hopeful times! :yay:yay:yay

Beautiful work as always!:hug

Edited by shuttlebuggy

I love violets! I always have a few pots growing in the house. That purple is such a gorgeous deep color. And it looks like you made some nice purple-edged placemats while you were at it. ;) Gorgeous as always, Mary Jo! Patty

Beautiful, as always; Mary Jo! :manyheart

Tina

Very, very beautiful. Purple is my favorite color and violets are my favorite flowers.

EXCELLENT WORK! ! !

Another winner, MaryJo! (how'd this get to five pages before I ever saw the thread, I wonder?!!) It's a beautiful bag!:yes

That is beautiful as always

Demet

They are so cool. I was wondering what February's would look like. Now to sit patiently and wait for March.:hook

Hummmmm ... I think I read that somewhere else today............:lol

Great Tote ..... and I do have a birthday in Feb...... :wink

And a big :bday today! Hope it's a great one!

happy crocheting,

Edited by missmaxx

oooooo purple. I love purple and I luv this bag. I have been waiting to see the one for Feb. I think it is so fun to check and then wait and see who gets it. another beautiful one.

Wow, that is gorgeous! I'm unfamiliar with how this works.... is someone randomly picked to receive it as a surprise?

is someone randomly picked to receive it as a surprise?

Yup, our own angel Mary Jo just selects who she thinks this bag belongs to and sends it off as complete surprise. I was bag lady no. 29 last fall, and you can see the beautiful tote I received as my avatar ("Arizona Sunrise"). Several months ago Tampa Guy, Mary Jo's husband, posted a thread with photos of all the totes in them. I'll try to find it to post the link to that.

Patty

Another very pretty tote..

And here I was thinking red for February.....:scrachin