February 2009 C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hands down this is the most beautiful bag you have done yet!!! well maybe with one exception :devil. but i am biased because purple is my favorite color. i was surprised i was expecting something red - but its marvolus.

oh yeah and i forgot your febuary bride is STUNNING!!!!!! for those of you who have not seen her yet go check her out you won't be disappointed!

This has to be my personal favorite of yours so far Mary Jo ~ and there is a very special reason why... Purple is the color that represents Cancer Survivorship used on all the Relay for Life tee shirts and items, and on all the American Cancer Society's Reach for Recovery's things too - so all along my cancer journey purple has been a color to me which signifies many "tomorrows" of peaceful and hopeful times! :yay:yay:yay

Beautiful work as always!:hug

They are so cool. I was wondering what February's would look like. Now to sit patiently and wait for March.:hook

Hummmmm ... I think I read that somewhere else today............:lol

Great Tote ..... and I do have a birthday in Feb...... :wink

And a big :bday today! Hope it's a great one!

happy crocheting,

is someone randomly picked to receive it as a surprise?

Yup, our own angel Mary Jo just selects who she thinks this bag belongs to and sends it off as complete surprise. I was bag lady no. 29 last fall, and you can see the beautiful tote I received as my avatar ("Arizona Sunrise"). Several months ago Tampa Guy, Mary Jo's husband, posted a thread with photos of all the totes in them. I'll try to find it to post the link to that.

Patty

Archived