My husband spoiled me!

My husband's parents lives in Austria so they sent us $800 as our Christmas gift. They told us to buy something for ourselves that we will enjoy.

So my husband & I originally agreed I could spend $100 any way I wanted and the rest of the money would go for bills. In the end this is what all he let me buy:

40 Favorite Round Ripples book

The Jeffersons Seasons 3-6 on DVD

Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet

Wooden yard ruler

Fabric marker

Scented candle

Scented oil

Machine washable fabric glue

A Crochet Bag

2 Crochet Hooks with a bamboo handle

Retractable tape measure

One year subscription to Amazon prime

The other things we bought with the money was 2 cat carriers & we got our kittens neutered.

He bought a 2.5 gallon water heater, LED flashlight, something for his laptop & rechargeable batteries.

I just had to share what all I bought!

Good for you! I have never heard of the 40 favorite round ripple book? Where did you get it at? Also, what is Amazon prime? Sounds like you both put the money to good use! Merry Christmas! :hug

I got the 40 favorite round ripple book at Hobby Lobby.

Amazon prime is this 1 year subscription where you can get overnight shipping for $3.99 per item you order or 2 day shipping for free! It is well worth the $80 for amazon prime!

The 2 day shipping is usually delivered by UPS.

I got the 40 favorite round ripple book at Hobby Lobby.

Amazon prime is this 1 year subscription where you can get overnight shipping for $3.99 per item you order or 2 day shipping for free! It is well worth the $80 for amazon prime!

The 2 day shipping is usually delivered by UPS.

What else do they offer besides 2 day free shipping? They already have free shipping on orders $25 or more... which I always spend way more than the minimum when I order! LOL And I usually get my order in 3-5 days... seems a bit pointless unless there are other perks...

Anyway... Congrats on all the goodies you were able to buy! :yay

Archived