Comfortghan for "Ville member in hospital-need 12"squares

lusmom

I have a need for twelve inch squares in soft rose and pale green shades. Im going to join them with Ivory.

My intended person is our own Danucia2. I met her through the christmas swap. Shes an awfully nice lady and shes stuck away from home for the holidays. Her last PM I recieved started with she is so depressed because of where she is at. I thought that maybe it would bring her some comfort if we got a comfortghan going for her but if we could also include cards and letters, maybe books? Apparently where she is at they are not allowing her to crochet. They are afraid that if she has a seizure she might hurt herself. I feel really bad for her and I am hoping that I can brighten her day any way that I can so, any help you would like to send my way would be truly appreciated. Send me a pm and I will send you my info.

:hookThanks again,

Michelle

PS If you look under the prayers and warm wishes section, she is the Ville member in the hospital being talked about in the thread started by Happyoldcro?...Im sorry I dont know how to post links

I have a small summer fruit salad ready for you....the colors on hand were raspberry and honeydew :lol. Please PM me you addresss!

Thanks for doing this Michelle. Mine is ready to go, but with this horrid weather can't get to PO today. I'm hoping the rain that is coming down will get rid of this ice and I can get a ride soon.

:hug

wow you guys! Have I told you lately just how awesome you are and how much I really appreciate your efforts? Thanks you so much for all that you are doing. Dawn sent me a message saying that her tentative release date is the sixteenth and her birthday is the next day so happy birthday to her! Keeping my fingers crossed for her. I'm not going to tell her about our project I'm just going to finish it and send it. That's a pretty great surprise if you aske me. Thanks again you guys and talk to you soon

ok guys please forgive my lack of response. I am off work for the next three days and I intend to spend it putting this lapghan together. I'm pretty sure I've got enough squares. If not hey I will make extra. thanks so much to those who offered to send more. I'm hoping to have everything finished and wrapped and in mondays mail. wish me luck! but hey when your a procrastinator like me I need all the support I can get. My tech savvy kid is not home at the moment but as soon as she is I'm going to have her help me post pictures. But In the meantime Dawn is at home and things are going well for her. Bear with me for just a little bit longer guys, I will keep you posted.

Archived