Yellow Roses for my Mom

Mom w/a Motif

th_003-14-1.jpg

My Mom had surgery to have her gall bladder removed. I wanted to send her flowers, but being 2050+ miles away.... I decided to crochet her some. :hook She has a lot of silk and other types of flowers, so I thought she might like these. Plus they will last longer than real flowers. :flower (Let's see if I can get this picture to work....)

What do you think? Is it totally tacky? I asked my husband and he said it was cute. But I am thinking I might not send them and just buy something else to send... :think

Tina

:manyheart Thank you, everyone! :hug I forgot to mention I got the rose pattern here. And for the big rose, I used this pattern (using a G hook and WW yarn). I just did the stem part from the first pattern, and tacked it onto the rose. :rose

I got some chocolates, and some jelly belly jelly beans to send her, too...(not sure if she is eating any fat yet... just in case.)

Tina

Thank you everyone. :hug:hug:hug:hug I just talked to my Mom today, and she is doing really good. She is in good spirits, and was at my sisters' holding her new grandson; and sounded happy, so I am glad for that. :manyheart

Tina

Archived