Is it just me?

So in the mad rush to get things done before Christmas my mom and I sat down yesterday and wrapped all the gifts that were ready to go. Well guess what? I didn't take pictures of any of them!

Seriously I made hats, wrist warmers, scarves, kitchen sets, all sorts of things and didn't take any pictures. Ugh. I am definitely not unwrapping them just to photograph them either.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has done this.

Oh no! Does that mean we're going to have to miss out on looking at all the goodies you made? :( I so enjoy going to "jShow-and-Tell" or looking at people's albums and blogs so I appreciate everyone taking pictures of their FOs. So that wouldn't happen to me I've tried to take pics of everything shortly after I finish them, and now that I think about it I do have several things that need to be photographed...

I will try to take pictures when they open them but some family isn't going to be there for Christmas so I won't get pictures of those unless they take them for me which isn't likely. If its for my immediate family I can get pictures after though.

Glad to know its not just me. I almost did it again just a minute ago though with a scarf and wrist warmers I just finished *smacking self in forehead. But I remembered just in time. lol

Do it all the time, especially when in hurry to move on to something else. Doesn't have to be Holidays either. And if I do take pics, I am too busy to take the time to download, upload, copy and paste to post them. :lol, guess it just wasn't meant to have it's pic taken, (like me I always run and hide when someone breaks out a camera)...

My sympathy! I do that too. Or I photo things but don't get around to posting it. I currently have about six items waiting to be "show & tell" :blush And of course by now I've forgotten the detail such as where I found the pattern and I always feel bad if I don't share that.

Hope you manage to get some pics of everyone enjoying their gifts, and be sure to post them here :lol

I do that too! I cannot believe how often. I keep trying to get photos of one particularly difficult afghan I made for my Father-in-laws 80th birthday. My son got one and then lost his memory card. I went to take one on my last visit and my camera batteries were dead. I took off for batteries and never slowed down again to use the new batteries! Grrr. It is a graph ghan!

Archived