2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

:dance :dance :elle :elle :dance :dance

congrats, Mary on the +17ytd!!!

I have been :crocheting quite a bit, but can't seem to finish any skeins...at least I haven't brought in any more yarn:lol

My score (again) is 0wtd

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, all!

:manyheart

I'm so glad you caught this! I love the YTD+ dance!:clap:cheer:yay:woo:jumpyay:bow:dance:bounce:2rock:h5:tup:applause:elle

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+76 jammerholly GOLD MEDAL!!!

+34 Braxxi SILVER MEDAL!!!

+18 Miss Scarlet BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+17 teakaycee

+15 karishema

+9 Legalwoman17

+8 kiwikitti

+7 dragonpuck

+7 kel

+6 darski

+6 fc1123

+6 jura2908

+6 pineknott

+5 lhapsaapsolady

+5 Tia

+5 walker 1021

+4 basjordan

+4 hseger

+3 CraftyWitch

+2 gbabesmom

+2 Jain

+2 KellyA

+2 Needle Arts

+2 PBLKNP

+1 CLLinda

+1 dilyca2006

0 a stitchintime

0 DesertCrocheter

0 Mandii

-2 aphelia

-2 mar3185

-4 TexasSugar

-10 Ladykats - SHOOT THE MOON???

Wow!!! If that's the lowest score we got this week, we did GREAT!!!:cheer:clap:yay

What a great week! Keep up the good work, everyone.

I intend to head to the beach with some yarn and a chair and crochet away the day.

Well, I'm off to a bad start. Had to pick up just a couple of things at JoAnns and some yarn just jumped into my cart. Three skeins of periwinkle RH for a baby blanket for my neighbor. I'm the blanket lady. If you live on my street and you have a baby, I make a blanket. So I am starting on one for the neighbor across the street. She's due in July.

so I'm at a -6 so far. I'll have to work really hard to get to ZERO or +1 this week.

:lol

its a good thing,the one thrift store we went to yesterday.is waaaaaaaaaay across town

they had tons of yarn,I only bought 10 skeins,so I'm starting this week at - 20

I am so bad.I forgot to post the last 2 weeks. I thought about it on saturday and then all of sudden it was sunday! I am slowly working on my stash. Since I did purchase some - my goal is to be in the positive by the end of the year.

Wendy

I can't believe I Shot the Moon with a -10. Oh well, Great job ladies in keeping our yarn adiction down this week. I did manage to finish off a skein yesterday and will finish another tonight. I started a round ripple in Pink to give to our neighbor. I spent the day in Long Island yesterday and had nothing much to do but crochet and talk to friends and relatives. It was a very relaxing day, today on the other hand has been very busy with trying to get the house perfectly clean for DH starts Chemo tomorrow finally.

I blasted through a whole skein of RH SS working on a baby afghan. I'm using Light Periwinkle. I really like this color.

I can't believe I Shot the Moon with a -10. Oh well, Great job ladies in keeping our yarn adiction down this week. I did manage to finish off a skein yesterday and will finish another tonight. I started a round ripple in Pink to give to our neighbor. I spent the day in Long Island yesterday and had nothing much to do but crochet and talk to friends and relatives. It was a very relaxing day, today on the other hand has been very busy with trying to get the house perfectly clean for DH starts Chemo tomorrow finally.

:hug I am holding you and your DH in my prayers, Tracey...

I hope that he makes out ok, and that you are feeling well

God Bless-

another +2, finished another skein on the baby star ghan. I used Baby yarn, and an f hook, I thought I would never get done. I will double from now on. I am on the scalloped edge, finally

well yesterday bought a skein of yarn so-2 there and today bought another skein of yarn -2 so for the week starting out bad for a total of -4

Archived