Bags, bags, bags...Add on 1-7-09

LuvMaxine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your bags! I've made 2 of them. The patterns are beautiful! Easy and extremely well written. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

The pictures don't do their size justice! They are very large and wonderful for holding your shopping or crochet projects!

Hugs

Kath

I love your bags! I've made 2 of them. The patterns are beautiful! Easy and extremely well written. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

The pictures don't do their size justice! They are very large and wonderful for holding your shopping or crochet projects!

Hugs

Kath

Thank you for your generous comments. I would love to see pictures of the bags you have made.

I am currently making a Mini Stylin' Tote for my daughter, just the straps to go.

Thank you for your generous comments. I would love to see pictures of the bags you have made.

I am currently making a Mini Stylin' Tote for my daughter, just the straps to go.

I will try to get you some pics of the one im working on now. The others were already gifted.

Your patterns are extremely easy to up or downsize as well , I am glad you mentioned that!

Hugs

Kath

Those are great! I am tickled by all the pretty colors and pattern changes. Looks like it was lots of fun to do this collection. :)

Thank you. I am having a lot of fun designing the colors for each bag. Working on another one now.

• 2 weeks later...

I like all your bags but especially the last two :manyheart. May I ask what brand/color is that black variegated yarn on the next to last?

• 1 month later...
Just finished this one for our family gift exchange.

3083217506_43b4786497.jpg

I just found this thread, and saw your lovely bags. I've never made one.... do you line them too? Are all your bags made out of cotton yarn? I especially love the country rose, varitgated, white one.... Thanks for sharing your pattern.... GBU!

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

I just found this thread, and saw your lovely bags. I've never made one.... do you line them too? Are all your bags made out of cotton yarn? I especially love the country rose, varitgated, white one.... Thanks for sharing your pattern.... GBU!

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

All the bags I have made are made out of cotton. I do not line them so they are a bit stretchy, which is great for shopping. If you are interested in making the Stylin' Tote similar to the one you love I can give you the shchematic of how many rows of each I used.

Thank you for your comments. If you are also a member of Ravelry, you can check my projects there too.

Cathy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW! Your bags are great! I'll bet you are the talk of the grocery store/market.

Can't you just hear the oooohhhs and aaaahhhs as she loads her groceries in her bags?!

Archived