October Charity Square A Long! Oct 24-27

dorothysgirls

Hello every one!! The Charity Square along is finally here!!

This is also my first time leading so I may be a little off. Wish me luck.

The rules are the same. Make squares any size any color any pattern, then give them to charity!! Every thing from grannies daughters to premi blankets. Hats, scarves and dishcloths are all accecpted as well. Just have fun.

If you would like to join us, Pleas let us know. Remember to post your totals on Tuesday night.

...for the final push to finish the lapghan for Sissie's Seniors. She has assured me that she still wants me to send it to her, even though I think she has reached the 100 goal. I have been joining the squares since last weekend, so will spend the Square Along crocheting the border. Maybe even get it in the mail Monday.

You could consider it as a really BIG square.:D So count me in!

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3/YTD: +3

Silver medal for Stashbusing: 08/24/08

October Charity Square A Long! Oct 24-27

:oops I forgot :blush

I think I'm going to change mine from making squares to joining them. I have a bunch of squares from the charity blitz last month to make into lapghans for the nursing home. I want to get them done for delivery early December so I better do as many of those as I can this weekend.

well at my halfway point I have 3 - 12" squares, 6- 8" squares and 50 saltines... I don't know how much I'll get done today... I'm not feeling very well. Kind of feverish and achy. Planning on staying snuggled in bed.

Just found out about the square weekend.................But I did put together an afghan with squares I had from previous weekend CAL's. Assembled an afghan with 64 squares and gave it to my brother for a house warming gift.

I have some free time today between trick or treaters, laundry, dishes, cleaning and what ever else the family wants me to partake in :P

Archived