October Charity Square A Long! Oct 24-27

dorothysgirls

We had the third gorgeous weekend in a row. :sun Totally unheard of for October here, so yardwork shouted loud and clear. I had to heed the call.:autumn

Nonetheless, I got the border on the Sissie 'ghan done Saturday night, but there seem to be millions of ends to weave in. However, Sunday I had a headache most of the day, and, coupled with digging a giant hole to plant an equally huge current bush, I was pretty wiped out Sunday night. Watched tv in a catatonic state. The 'ghan wimpered from the end of the couch.

So I've hauled it to work and will weave in more ends during my lunch break. Still hoping to get it out later this afternoon.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +3

Silver medal for Stashbusing: 08/24/08

Had more than one hour's worth of ends to weave in; I ended up hauling the lapghan back home to finish. It has been boxed up and I will send it to Sissie when the shipping store opens up at 9:30. So, I think I met my Square A Long goal, even though shipment was a day later than planned.

Already looking forward to November's Square A Long. Maybe I'll actually do an honest to goodness square. ;)

-Marzee

I ended up getting 8 squares bordered and joined together. Half of the lapghan is done :clap I wish I could have gotten more done this weekend but got sidetracked too much.

I didn't get as much done as I had hoped this weekend, my totals are 7 hats 1 scarf.

distinctives123: ????

Taylor Lynn: 2- 10" squares

Jessicagil: 2- 8" and 12- 12"

Crocrazy: 27- 3 "

hseger: 1/2 a lapgan

pineknott: 7 squares

always crafting: 0

KellyA: Assembled afghan of 64 squares

Super Granny: 3- 12", 6- 8", and 50-saltines

As of now we have 134 squares, 1 1/2 afghans, 7 hats and 1 scarf and 4 premi blankets

Great Job!!

I will update if we get any more posts!!! See you all next month!!

:hiI joined the CAL and was working on my lapghan, too. Reached my goal of getting the border done, in spite of obstacles. In addition, I finished weaving in the ends Monday night and got it all done. See posts #6, #26 & #30.

-Marzee

Archived