My first felted bag

ZoeZoesmom

:cheer I love the purse. I envy anyone that knows how to felt. I want to learn but can't find anyone to show me what do it. I love the color and the pattern. You did a great job.:clap

I did not know how to felt either...on a wing and a prayer, I put it in the washer inside a pillow case and just kept checking it every few minutes. Then I stuffed it with towels to keep the shape while it dried. The felting process is pretty cool! I am anxious to make another!

Oh i like your purse pretty. I too want to try felting i have not yet have some wool yarn where did you get the purse pattern from and how much yarn did it take to make it?

There is a link to the pattern in post #7. I used both hanks of wool and had just enough to finish it. I do not remember how much was on each hank.:think

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I don't have any friends that crochet, so it is always nice to get feedback from my crochet buddies on the ville.:yes:hug

I don't mean to sound like the one with bad news but I couldn't get to the page with the pattern. When I click on the page it says this page can not be found. Thanks you for your help

Go to that post and click on her blog, that's where you can find it. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived