2 purple bags

DesertCrocheter

I made 2 purple bags for my partner in the favorite color swap, and they were such fun to make. The hobo bag came out small, and will probably not stretch much, as it's made from cotton, and I'll line the next tidy tote, but in general, I enjoyed making them. And they were fast. Thanks for looking. Patty

[/url]th_purpletote2.jpg

th_hobobag.jpg

very pretty! love that shade of purple!!

Bunny, does the purple from the hobo bag look familiar? Remember I told you all at the AZ Aunt Bubbles Extravaganza that I had a lot of purple left over from this swap? That's the hot purple cotton I made your face cloths out of.

I like the pattern, and will try it again, but really go up in hook size. I used a J or K; might try my Q to get the large size you really need for a shopping bag. Thanks for kind words, all. I really like making bags and totes.

patty

Bunny, does the purple from the hobo bag look familiar? Remember I told you all at the AZ Aunt Bubbles Extravaganza that I had a lot of purple left over from this swap? That's the hot purple cotton I made your face cloths out of.

I like the pattern, and will try it again, but really go up in hook size. I used a J or K; might try my Q to get the large size you really need for a shopping bag. Thanks for kind words, all. I really like making bags and totes.

patty

:clapyes it does! I see it everyday:lolholding up really well! use it to wash the dirty hands and faces before dinner in the kitchen!I had to keep it out since it such a nice color

• 1 year later...

Archived