Testers Found

CroJulee

Hi All, I'm looking for 8 pattern testers to test any future patterns that I'm gonna write. I won't use all the testers at once but I kinda want a bunch of testers so I can give 7 testers a break while 3 testers test the pattern.

If you're interested all you need is a yahoo email address and you'll need to tell me why you'd like to test my patterns and what kind of experience you have that why I can find a good group of testers.

Thanks

Julee

Question. If we volunteer to be permanent testers, do we get the option of choosing what we test and when? For example, I'm not volunteering to test anything right now because I'm finishing up an afghan that was auctioned off, so it's my priority. But maybe in a couple of weeks if something came up, I'd be free to test then. Does that make sense? :lol

I've joined the yahoo group, though there was not a lot of room to give you reasons and credentials. If you need any extra info, feel free to contact me by PM or email. I'm happy for you to contact others I've tested for as well :U...

Cheers,

Marika

Hi all,

I have just approved memberships so those of you who offered to test should see that you've been approved (by getting an email or something).

I'm not really that great at using yahoo groups but I'm looking forward to learning though.

Julee

Archived