September Chariety Square-a-long - (Sept. 12th -15th)

Super Granny

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work sure interfers with my crocheting! :(

The most I have gotten done towards this today is choose the colors I will use with the daisy square and put out the tutorial. May be able to get a couple hours in tonight.

Gardening will make a dent, too. It calls to me loud and clear when the weather is good. This weekend the highs are forecast for the 80s and 90s.

This is Portland, Oregon, though - just wait until November! :2rain:rain:2rain:rain:2rain:rain and December, and January, and February, and ...... this year it finally ended July 4.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +4/YTD: -3

Silver medal for stashbusting 8/24/08

September Charity Square-a-long - (Sept. 12th -15th)

i made a bunch of the granny's daughters when i couldn't sleep in the middle of the night and i've started a granny baby afghan for the NICU collection here with yarn that I received for making charity items in the July Holiday RAOK.

I got 3 of the 16 twelve inch squares for Sissies manly lapghan. It would have been more but I about got my finger cut in half yesterday. I guess having the hook rub on it has helped as it is closing up seemlessly or so it looks like it is. I am using bernat berella 4 that was on sale & it is nice. Light yet warm. :D

I didn't get much done yesterday... DH was feeling guilty about the shot thing with the girls so he took me ou to dinner and shopping. I did get 2 hats for the school kids done. I have to finish cleaning then I have nothing to do but crochet!!

I finished the one lapghan. 16 squares joined and a border on them yesterday. :D

I hope to make a few squares later today. Still waiting on more squares from the charity blitz last month so decided not to start working on them till they all get here.

Hello ladies!! I did 3 hats yesterday. We have been cutting wood and getting ready for winter so I have not had much time to crochet. Not to mention that one of the twins is sick. I hope to get some more hats done today. Happy Hooking!!

Archived