My first felted project

LaVonneK

This is my first time felting, and I had a blast. I just love how it turned out. Here is before and after felting photos..........

Before felting............

beforefelting.jpg

After felting............

afterfelting.jpg

Let me know what you think!

It is an Annies Attic Hook and Needle club kit. The first one actually. It was kinda wierd how its put together, and the yarn wasn't the greatest. Kinda thick in places and real thin in others, and had weak places. But it felted real quick and turned out nice. There was no brand name of the yarn, says its bulky, but looks more worsted weight. But I'm going to wait and get a few more kits to see what they are like, before I even think about cancelling.

Beautiful. Is it your own pattern or do you have a link?

Joyce

That sounds similar to the SWS by Patons. Expensive yarn, but runs thick and thin and felts like a dream. The bag is beautiful, I will definately be interested to hear your opinion of the club and if it's worth the price after a few more projects.

That sure is a pretty bag! I've never done felting, but am beginning to consider it after seeing the good results on crochetville!

So pretty! I was supposed to make and felt a purse for the Greek games but went in the hospital instead...still have the yarn and hook so I need to get it going!!

Archived