Beyond The Block: Distinctive Filet Designs By Guess Who...

Katchkan

Beyond The Block: Distinctive Filet Designs By Guess Who...

Little ole Me......

I have finally finished up putting together my book of filet designs. I have been working on compiling and making up these designs for over a year now. Though it has been a labor of love for me as I love filet work. I have tried to incorporate designs that use different shaping and stitches to move your filet work beyond the classic block and mesh filet work.

There are 12 designs in this book ranging from beginner to intermediate. Included are my Ramblin Roses Shawl, Gypsy Queen Runner, Silverspoon Doily, Camelot Runner, Jubilee Doily, Classy Rose Runner, Teacher's Pet Doily, Paragon Runner, Heart in Flight Doily, Sparkling Waters Dresser set, Filet Coaster Set, and my Filet Box.

You can find this book at my Website here and in my Etsy shop here

th_BeyondtheBlockAc.jpgth_RamblinRoseFS.jpgth_RamblinRose1A.jpgth_GypsyQueenrr.jpgth_SilverspoonArt.jpg

th_CamelotArt.jpgth_JubileeArt.jpgth_ClassRoseArt.jpgth_TeachersPetArt.jpgth_ParagonArt.jpg

th_HeartinFlightArt.jpgth_SparklingwatersArt.jpgth_filetCoastersAB.jpgth_FiletBoxE-1.jpg

Congrats on your new book. I hope it does well for you. All of your designs are beautiful. I just love that Ramblin Roses Shawl - I got to pattern test it and wore it for my wedding YAY!!!

Here's the link that takes you right to the books/pamphlets page. I had to look around to find it.

http://www.crochetnbeads.com/crochetbookletsmenu.htm

:clap:cheer :cheer :clap As usual, absolutely wonderful. I'll have to put it on my wish list until I have the funds.

Kathy, I love the other books I have received. The latest purchase was your Yuletide Treasures to Crochet. Wonderful! Spectacular! Please do not stop designing and sharing. You are an inspiration to all of us!

Kathy,

As usual your designs are magnificent:manyheart.

If I didn't have so many to do things and money wasn't so tight I would definately have to have this book. Maybe Santa will bring it to me along with a bunch more of yours. :yes

Congratulations!!!!

Toni

Already ordered! Thanks!

My mailgirl is the best! She delivered my copy of "Beyond the Block" today.

It's full of great designs - I don't know how I'm going to wait till after the games are over!

Archived