Fox's Pretty in Pink

SmoothFox

TESTING IS OVER -

Here is a new pattern I just created. I'm not sure if I should have named it Pretty in Pink but heck... the square is pink but the blanket will be in lots of different colors LOL.

2728984310_46aaf387c2_m.jpg

I've gotten enough feedback to fix some errors and I appreciate all you testers. Anyone who tested the pattern and lives in the USA or Canada, I'll be looking for your squares for the charity heart afghans.

I received some squares in the mail from the testers so I'm going to list them as I receive them for the charity afghans.

Judy M, Fargo, OK (1 bright yellow, 1 steel blue)

Joyce N, Auburndale, MA (1 pink, 1 off white)

Tammy A, Maricopa, AZ (1 purple)

Peggy J, Chandler, AZ (1 white)

Anne B, Ontario Canada (1 pink and white)

Debi B, Thornton, CO (1 pink and white)

Tammy C, Nehawka, NE (1 pink)

Chris M, Barstow, CA (2 light green, 1 yellow)

Janet M, Topeka, KS (1 teal, 1 rose, 1 peach)

MyBlueAngels, Witchita, KS (1 light purple)

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Remember to email me at SmoothFoxLover AT yahoo DOT com SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

Donna

That's gorgeous!! If I was more confident in my skills, I'd offer to test, but I'll be content to wait for the pattern to become available for sale!

Hi all,

Please email me at SmoothFoxLover AT yahoo DOT com and in the email let me know if you sent in a square or two.

I only need a few testers and the ones chosen will come from the people who sent in squares for the charity afghans and or gave me a lot of detailed feedback to correct the pattern of Fox's Heart of a Child square.

This pattern is written with no color changes during the rounds. BUT I do need a few testers who want to try to do the squares while changing colors for the hearts. Those people who want to do the square and give me input with the pattern when, where and how place the color changes, let me know. That is what I am trying to get together this weekend.

Donna

This square was so beautiful, and I really enjoyed making it and will send it off Monday with the other two. I did add a hdc border in white. Here is where you can see the picture.

Foxs Pretty in Pink 4 hearts

Thank you so much for allowing me to test for you.

My Blue Angel - I updated the pattern this morning and used a border of sc and hdc's. If put a new picture in the original post.

Email me for the new version please.

This square was so beautiful, and I really enjoyed making it and will send it off Monday with the other two. I did add a hdc border in white. Here is where you can see the picture.

Foxs Pretty in Pink 4 hearts

Thank you so much for allowing me to test for you.

Not newborns that I know of. Good point about the little openings.

What age would you suggest?

Donna

Are you using these squares for babies or adults? I am concerned about all of the openings. A newborn's fingers will get tangled easily.

Probably 3 months and over. If you donate them to an organization, they will know where to distribute it. A hospital might not be able to use it though, because a newborn's.. especially a preemie's fingers are so delicate and can become injured if they get their fingers tangled in the stitches. If you donated them to shelters, etc. they would definitely find a good home.

Not newborns that I know of. Good point about the little openings.

What age would you suggest?

Donna

Here is the Pretty in Pink square ... well in this case lilac...I was able to test for Donna. I had a little trouble with a few rounds but got them worked out. I used Caron pound of love in lilac and an H hook. Thanks so much for letting me test this for you.

th_080108crochet016.jpg

th_080108crochet017.jpg

Archived