Fox's Pretty in Pink

SmoothFox

WOW Very pretty colors! Love it.

Donna

Here is the Pretty in Pink square ... well in this case lilac...I was able to test for Donna. I had a little trouble with a few rounds but got them worked out. I used Caron pound of love in lilac and an H hook. Thanks so much for letting me test this for you.

th_080108crochet016.jpg

th_080108crochet017.jpg

Hi all,

Please email me and in the email let me know if you sent in a square or two.

I only need a few testers and the ones chosen will come from the people who sent in squares for the charity afghans and or gave me a lot of detailed feedback to correct the pattern of Fox's Heart of a Child square.

This pattern is written with no color changes during the rounds. BUT I do need a few testers who want to try to do the squares while changing colors for the hearts. Those people who want to do the square and give me input with the pattern when, where and how place the color changes, let me know. That is what I am trying to get together this weekend.

Donna

I'm just getting started on my testing. Sorry, but I was busy spending money yesterday. So much for only going for a a type of item.

If you have never tested for me, you might want to try the other pattern I need tested called Fox's I LOVE THE USA

Donna

Hi..........Saw that post a day or two ago,. Send me the pattern and I would love to do a few for you. :) I liove trying new things :)

MeganB

I have been able to finish 2 squares, they went great! Love the pattern!

The first square is in light blue and I used an H hook, but it came out larger than it should have. I did do the row 9 in white to give it the white border Donna needed.

prettyinpinksqr1.JPG

the second square I used a country blue and a G hook, and came out right at 9.5" X 9.5" I did the row 9 in white so it would have the white border Donna needed.

prettyinpinksqr2.JPG

Thanks so much to Donna for allowing me to test for her! And for the wonderful designs she keeps comming out with! I just love her work!!:yay

Judy

I received some squares in the mail from the testers of this pattern. I'm going to list them as I receive them for the charity heart afghans.

Judy M, Fargo, OK (1 bright yellow, 1 steel blue)

Joyce N, Auburndale, MA (1 pink, 1 off white)

Tammy A, Maricopa, AZ (1 purple)

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Donna,

Just to let you know that my squares (1 pretty in pink, and 1 heart of a child) went in the mail on Tuesday. Not sure how long it will take to get there, but wanted to let you know they have been sent!!

I received a beautiful pink square today for the charity heart afghan from one of my great testers!!

08/19/08 (Teakaycee) Tammy C, Nehawka, NE (1 pink)

Donna

Oh good ... you got it!

I wanted to make you a few more.. but I got caught up in a swap and then the "Games" started. So.. I'll have to get you a few more later.

I love this pattern!!! you did a good job designing it:hug

:mug

• 2 weeks later...

I received another wonderful square today. THANK YOU Aurora for your lovely square.

09/05/08 MyBlueAngels, Witchita, KS (1 light purple)

We've almost got enough to create the charity Fox's Pretty in Pink afghan.

Only need a few more sqares now.

Donna

Archived