Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar

Amy

Is anyone besides me having difficulty opening the TOC pdf file? I submitted a pattern and can't open the file to see if it was one of the ones chosen. :( NiYa :yarn

Ankh, I have a copy of the pdf...pm me your titles if you like and I can check for you? Or I can try to email a copy of the pdf to you, if it will go. :P

CPAD designers: If you want a chance to be featured on the cover, the deadline is a full month sooner.:eek

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since crochet designers who submitted a 2009 pattern are receiving their copy of the calendar, I thought it might be good to bring this back up for the 2010. Looks like there's still time to submit something.

Entries for the 2010 calendars must be received by October 15, 2008, 10:00 pm EST.

Is anyone besides me having difficulty opening the TOC pdf file? I submitted a pattern and can't open the file to see if it was one of the ones chosen. :( NiYa :yarn

It's me It's me I got my copy of the calendar yesterday. I've been published. :dance:cheer:yes:D:dance:cheer:yes:D:dance:cheer:yes:D Can you tell that I'm a little bit excited?

NiYa :yarn

:yay Niya!! Congratulations! :clap so happy for you. you deserve to be excited. It's happy dance time!

Rosered: Amber's pattern is so cute, I think she should submit it for the 2010 calendar...I daresay it'd get in..and then she'd get a free copy too :D

• 2 weeks later...
It's me It's me I got my copy of the calendar yesterday. I've been published. :dance:cheer:yes:D:dance:cheer:yes:D:dance:cheer:yes:D Can you tell that I'm a little bit excited?

Congratulations! :):cheer:clap

April is a long ways to wait to see if my patterns were accepted! :eek Snow, snow go away and make April come today!!!

Sore

• 2 weeks later...

You should get a reply confirming they've received your submission. I think it might even be a real reply...though if it's a busy time, it might be an auto reply...but at least you should hear if they recieve it. one submission for the 2010 that I sent in, took a couple weeks before I got a reply. But to know for sure if you're in the calendar, I'm afraid we all have to wait till the table of contents thing comes out in the spring. :P

The deadline is tomorrow for 2010, btw!

I have a few ideas in my head for projects that didn't get done in time....maybe I'll wait a month or two, and submit them for 2011 ;)

Just a quick heads-up, FYI note: I just received a new newsletter from the CPAD people...they still had room as of Monday in the crochet calendar, so they will (unofficially) "extend" the deadline, until the calendar is full, and then automatically switch over to the next year (2011)...so if you missed yesterday's deadline, there's still a chance. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 2010 TOC is up for those of you who submitted patterns. The deadline for inclusion on the cover is August 1, 2009 about a week left

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived