My Haekelbeutel bag

coelhoverde

Lena, your bag is beautiful! I don't think this yarn is available in the USA. Does anyone know where to get it?

I think this is the same yarn. isn't? The colors are the same too.

I think this is the same yarn. isn't? The colors are the same too.

Very cool! I will have to bookmark that. Just looking at the yarn in the photos i would not have imagined it would work up as nicely as it did in your bag. thank you!

I was looking at your bag again. Question? How did you put the blocks together. I really like the way it looks..

Evelyn1:c9

There's a crochet-along here and the pattern's in the first post

jmccrochet,

I looked at the directions on the cal and the one Lena did and they look different. The directions say to do it with right sides together, looks like Lena may have done it with the wrong side together. Hers just seems to have more texture, which I really like.

I also think she did a wonderful job on hers....:cheer Love her colors.

Thanks for the help.

Evelyn1

That's the great thing about the pattern. You can make it whatever you want. I've seen lots of people who've done it with wrong sides facing and single crocheted it together so they can have the texture on the outside of the bag. It's a GREAT pattern

Joyce

jmccrochet,

I looked at the directions on the cal and the one Lena did and they look different. The directions say to do it with right sides together, looks like Lena may have done it with the wrong side together. Hers just seems to have more texture, which I really like.

Thanks for the help.

Evelyn1

jmccrochet,

Thanks for the help.

Evelyn1

Hi Evelyn,

thanks for you nice words.

I' m portuguese, so my english is not very good but i will try to help you.

I sewed my blocks with the wrong side together and i only picked the back side loop.

I hope you can understand what i have write.

:ty all for yours nice words.

Archived