DIL's Bag

jeannie1205

I whipped up this bag over the weekend for my DIL who likes big bags with shorter strap. I winged it and came up with this for her. Needs to be lined. It's made with Omega yarn #71 (I think :think)It's a mix of reds and burgundys and only used a little over two rolls.

IMG00139.jpg

That is one great bag. I love both the color and the design. If you decide to write up the pattern, I would love to have it.

That is one great bag. I love both the color and the design. If you decide to write up the pattern, I would love to have it.

X2 I love bags like that. It awsome. A very nice "I'm a mommy and have to carry everyone elses stuff in my purse too."

sigh... It sure would be nice to whip up such an idea, not to mention actually making the item! That's just lovely, great colors, pretty stitches. :)

wow, that's amazing. I bet you could sell that pattern to one of the major design companies. Seriously!!!

Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments. I still have the bag since son isn't heading to Dominican Republic till the end of the month. I just may sit down and write down the pattern instructions. It was fairly easy to work up.

I would take you up on that thought richsgirl, but I haven't a clue on how to go about something like selling the pattern or having the pattern in a magazine.

Archived