To ALL purse lovers...........

I got this link in an e-mail from Caron today...you gotta check it out! OH yea., ONE more purse I need, lol

http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/chakra/chakra_1.html

Well I am off for my nappy, because hubby is taking me out to eat tonight and I want to make sure I look and feel presentable. Ya know..... there is this little place calledd Iechmanns right out of the city limits, and it has the BEST broasted checken on tuesday nights, for $5.00, you get three peices of chicken, choice of potatoe and choice of salad, PLUS get this, they bring you a free relish try, with carrotts, celery, green onions, cheese dip, pate' dip, and cracker, yes I WILL think of you all!!!!! We can afford to go out to eat tonight!!!

joann i am soooo wanting that bag now ;););) emailed my son for him to print the pattern out woohooo ty oh dinner sounds yummmmy i wish we had a place like that im glad you guys can go out and enjoy your dinner:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Our family loves broasted chicken but it is hard to find around here - it's either grilled, baked or fried...and a relish tray - sounds delightful!!! What a deal - I don't think you could make all that for much under $5 a person - hope you enjoyed this nice treat!!!:yay

Archived