Yarn as a mousetrap- who knew?

This is the second time it's happened here. :(

I crochet at my desk alot. No armchairs to get in the way and I can lurk here and work at the same time. I keep my yarn in the bottom desk drawer and on the desk. I am not the best at putting things away, okay, I'm a bit of a slob. So yesterday for the second time I had to cut my computer mouse cord free of yarn :eek. Silly mouse!! :lol

lol, thats better than having your computer mouse's tail shortened by a cat... my cat loved that mouse..

may i suggest a cordless mouse, or a container for your WIP yarn..

I didn't think I wanted a cordless mouse, and if my cats were in the same room it would be AWOL a lot; but with the laptop it's a lot easier. Just remember, it won't answer the cell phone, or turn the tv off.

When I was using my Dads computer, I had to leave the room for a bit and it went into sleep mode. When I got back, Moms cat was on the desk and before I could stop him, he hit the mouse. The computer started beeping/flashing, scared him silly. Never got up there again :lol.

Ellie 13

I was a little afraid of clicking on this title...my imagination got the better of me!

I too love the cordless mouse!

Me too! Real mice and yarn would be terrible!

But the computer kind is ok with me.

:manyheart

This is the second time it's happened here. :(

I crochet at my desk alot. No armchairs to get in the way and I can lurk here and work at the same time. I keep my yarn in the bottom desk drawer and on the desk. I am not the best at putting things away, okay, I'm a bit of a slob. So yesterday for the second time I had to cut my computer mouse cord free of yarn :eek. Silly mouse!! :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

That was really funny!!!

Archived