My first FBB!!

mama24boyz

I just made this Fat Bottom Bag and I love it!! :cheer I have only ever made one other bag, Chic on the Halfshell (which is also beautiful), but I am so proud of this one because I lined it and everything! I will definetly be making purses for Christmas...in fact, I think I'll start now!!!:lol

2611563395_0948a27666_m.jpg

2611564147_0b5bfb0cca_m.jpg

:manyheart your FBB!!! I bout the yarn to do mine in that same color and I believe I have those handles to now I just have to get crocheting and buy fabric to line it with! I love the ribbon idea too!!!:manyheart

It feels good when you finish your first one, doesn't it?! only I'm afraid now you're hooked! It's a beautiful bag I love your color combo's.

I too seem to have a collection of them! (laughing)

That is so beautiful! I love the way that you have threaded the ribbon through. I also really like the handles and wish we could be some like that in England, but they are very hard to get here.

Lovely bag. I like the colour. I have still not done it. But I think very soon I will have to attempt as I am very fond of making bags but will have to do so just by looking at all the bags on crochetvile as I dont have the pattern.

Your lining has come out great.

Thanks for sharing.

That sure is pretty. I want to make one, but haven't the handles. Didn't see them last place I looked either. :( Some day I'll find them and *then* I'll make a FBB. You did a great job. :)

Archived