Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROLL CALL!!

I needed a little color. For the first day of summer, we have 55* and pouring rain with gray skies. :sigh

Me - Bear Claw R104

Tracy - S300 :woo :woo

Wendy - Both S69 - bump you up?

Heather- M78

Brenda - M47 - want me to bump you up?

Donna - Train R24 ***

Sherri - S216****

Laura - SLIPPERS R15

Jeannie - Children S129

Roxy - Square

Shelby - Scrap tossed to the bottom of the queue

Meegan - Prayer R32

Honey - caught up

Cats - R98

Christi - new project?

Janet - Afghan R36****

Pickles - Ripple on hold

Cindy - Giraffe R8 - done

Cindy - Wedding M10

Dianne - Panels R394

Happy first day of summer!!!! :hot

I am on row 37 but something got screwed up somewhere because I did a few more rows since I last posted.

How come I have *** next to my number and how many rows should I have completed by now

I am on row 37 but something got screwed up somewhere because I did a few more rows since I last posted.

How come I have *** next to my number and how many rows should I have completed by now

I have you as not needing 37 until tomorrow, but I can bump you up a day if you'd like?

The *** just indicate how many days it's been since you last posted that you've made progress on your project. Some people like to keep track of how many days they are behind.

Krystal...not sure on new project. I guess out my butterfly ghan back on. Thank you! :)

Here is a link to my shawl. Or should be?!

Women of France Shawl

YEE-HA the test filet is finished! Now I can work on the scrapaghan again. Have a long day tomorrow so don't know if I will work on it tonight. Going on a picnic with friends to one of our favorite camp grounds. If the scrap didn't involve so many skeins of yarn I'd take it along. Guess I'll take my shawler instead!

No progress today, spent most of tonight at a picnic for my people at work and my son. It was fun for them , but the food kind of sucked. Cold pizza and chips and a treat. Like it better when they did hotdogs and potato salad. The had and Elvis impersonator who did kareoke though and Elvis tunes, so that was cool. They have him every year, the people love it. Have a good night people.

Yes krystal you can bump me up to were I am currently at. But I'm not yet ready to go for a row a day. I want to get the heptagons sewn on first.

Archived