Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Okay I am caught up to r187 on the scarf. I still have to work on the afghan tonight. Hopefully I will be all caught up by tomorrow!

Congrats on graduating Laura! I hope it was a great and memorable day for you!

Cindy, do we get to see pictures of your finished RR soon? Congrats on finishing that too! :D

Sore

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal I am in the middle of row 37, the last row before the border, on the afghan. Then it's the spider web to finish up. So does each of the spokes count as a row? I am at row 34, I believe, on the shawl, I might be on row 33 (I am not recounting now) But either way I have run out of yarn. It is almost to my wrists. I am a size 2X She is a size 3X I don't know how much longer to make it Maybe to my fingertips? It comes to my husbands elbows.:lol Yea I tried it on him. He wasn't happy with me either. Christie, You have met Kathleen, what do you think?

Funny you should ask Sore, here are the pics of the last 3 I've finished and not posted pics of. Sorry there are so many pics

Here's the RR

2513023024_2d60774d7d.jpg

2512196539_679a1233d5.jpg

2513025778_90e9b08ea9.jpg

and the Blue Star2513017460_d43db29628.jpg

2512188203_971ec335ca.jpg

2512185775_0380bd3063.jpg

and this one is called Sunrise

2512192031_3b9a557fbf.jpg?v=0

2512190493_2da9be73a9.jpg?v=0

Love the pictures Cindy, especially the blue star. It looks like it has flowers on it with the white and the variegated. I also love your border on the RR. The Border makes the blanket that much more special. The stich pattern on the sunrise is very nice too. Thanks for sharing.

Those are gorgeous! Hard to pick a favorite! Glad you posted the pics.:D

I am caught up to r89 on the afghan. I'm going to read my Hooked on Murder book and go to bed now. :yawn

Sore

Hi, I knocked out another square for my June swaps watching American Idol. Hey David C won!!,:clap

So I have one 7incher to finish and one 12 incher to start.

Keeping on task....:crocheting

Cindy, they are gorgeous!! I wish I were that good :yes

Krystal, I have decided to scrap checker for now and do 2 squares a day on diagonal. Once I get it finished I'll start checker back up. I'm up to square 17 on diagonal right now and will work on more squares today.

Those blankets are beautiful. I think I am up to row 30. I got some rows in last night while I was watching american Idol. MY favorite won. Well I am off to school to volunteer. I will check in later.:manyheart

ROLL CALL:

Tracy Cuddle S184

Tracy Blanket R167

Wendy - Both S43

Heather - CRW M50

Brenda - CRW M38

Sherri - S186

Laura - R3113

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S132

Roxy - Baby R109

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R84

Shelby - Scrap R17

Sore - Afghan R91

Sore - Scarf R197

Meegan - June Squares

Honey - Shawl R35

Honey - Afghan R38

Catsncr - Basket R62 (bumped)

ffsweety - Sweater R30

Kristen - diagonal 18

Christi - Afghan Hex 240 (bumped)

Sunflower - Shawl R14

Britt - Baby R24

Cindy - Granny - R ???

Pickles - how are you and the baby doing?

I'll be mia for a few days.

Just found out an old friend passed away yesterday so I'll be busy with that and off to the cottage for the weekend

O so here I thought I was all cought up and was going to stay that way for awhile.....then I first realize I was off by a square and am now two behind. Then my dh becomes sick again. His colon is acting up AGAIN!! I personally think he over did it the other day when moving 70 pallets by himself. But there is no telling him to take it easy so he will just have to learn. He goes to the hospital at three thirty and we will find out something then.

I did my row for the day. May do some more to get ahead as I will be out of town this weekend. Don't know, a friend is coming over later so I need to do my chores, hehe. Not clean, but I should do laundry and I need to find drink recipes. We are celebrating!!!

I didn't get any crocheting at all done today. My dh is in the hospital with c. dif. A not so nice colon infection. So between work, my son and going with dh to dr visit and hospital I have been busy all day. I will try and make some more time tomarrow and sat. to crochet as I am going through withdrawls right now. :lol I need the stress relief. Krystal~I will let you know if I need my m# put back or something.

Archived