Hello from Jacksonville Florida

zoegiri

Hello everyone,

Glad to have found you, I love to crochet! Well as a matter of fact, I love many crafts. I crochet, quilt, sew, knit, cook, and do small woodworking projects. I use crafts as a way to help keep me sane, I have been out on disability since 3/2004, due to having had my 5th through 9th back surgeries within the last 5 years. I am still having to face at least another neck fusion, and three surgeries to implant the intrathecal pain pump that has been recommended by my doctor.

I love finding new patterns or recipes that are unique and that I haven't tried before.

I look forward to chatting amongst the site and learn new things, and share experiences and knowledge.

May God bless you all,

Lise

:welcome to Crochetville from the other side of the Ocean Lise! Glad to have you join us! :hug It is a great forum - also provides enough inspiration and ideas to keep anyone occupied for the next 5 years!

Hello from the Pacific Northwest :hug . This is the most fun

site I have ever been on. You will love the people here and they will love you. Everyone is more than happy to help and response is very fast.

I spend way too much time on here, but we're women so what does one expect, we love to chat.:compute

Nice to have you on board :welcome

Hi, and welcome from the Panhandle of Florida. I'm fairly new here myself, but have loved sharing with everyone here. I'm sure you will too.

Archived