second blanket for lea

coolhockeymom

Thanks for posting the pic Danielle! I got in late last night and posted in the other thread... it is so beautiful! This one is on the chair..I guess I'm all ready for the surgery now.. ..You gals are the absolute greatest!!!:hug:manyheart

I'd love to know where to find the pattern for the second square from the upper left..the one that looks like a ribbon?

that one was made by judianne, you could pm her. I believe that she just ook a picture of the pattern and graphed it, and crocheted it in sc, it would work.

Thank you for putting it together Danielle!!! I love it, and see my square, I hope you feel ALL our love Lea.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

...You betcha!!! I made dh sit for about 15 minutes or so and listen to who each square was made by and give him a run down...:lol poor guy... I know he wanted to watch b-ball but he was a trooper... Dani, I'm stealing your pic tomorrow to post on my blog.. I think it makes an absolute wonderful Easter story

It turned out really well!

But I'm curious why one of my squares wasn't used....

did you have an odd number or something?

If so, I hope you can donate the squares to somebody else's comfortghan project.

I put all the squares I recieved in the blanket if by the off chance I missed a square somewhere I will be sure to send it to you or on to minwifeof4boys...I took special care not to miss place any squares as each one repesented someone well wishes for her and they put a lot of prayer and thought into the square

I just had a thought did you donate squares to flower power for the first comfortghan

I put all the squares I recieved in the blanket if by the off chance I missed a square somewhere I will be sure to send it to you or on to minwifeof4boys...I took special care not to miss place any squares as each one repesented someone well wishes for her and they put a lot of prayer and thought into the square

I just had a thought did you donate squares to flower power for the first comfortghan

I donated two 12 inch peach squares to yours.

This is the one I don't see in the afghan:

309922557.jpg

If you find it, please just donate it to another comfortghan.

Thanks,

Judy

The second afghan is beautiful. I'm so glad that Lea will have so many hugs to wrap herself in in the coming days/weeks/months.

Lea, my best thoughts are with you.

Joyce

I donated two 12 inch peach squares to yours.

This is the one I don't see in the afghan:

309922557.jpg

If you find it, please just donate it to another comfortghan.

Thanks,

Judy

That is a really pretty square Judy, where is the pattern please?

That is a really pretty square Judy, where is the pattern please?

Thanks!

It's at Crochet Pattern Central, under 12 inch squares - it's called "Bobby's Square."

Dani,

don't worry about the square - the blanket turned out beautifully. I'm so glad Lea likes it! But if you find the square, please donate it to another comfortghan.

Lea,

:hugI hope you recover quickly!

Judy

Well Lea, you sure are going to be wrapped in happiness, good vibes and friendship. How can you not get better and feel great at the same time.

The blanket is just georgeous, in fact both of them are.

You did a great job Danielle.:hook

Archived