Laura Ingalls Wilder Doily Finally Finished!

birdlady1

That is so pretty. Great Job! I bought my pattern off of ebay but haven't attempted to crochet it yet. How much thread did it take to complete your project? I am thinking of using size 10 also and display it on my table.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is so pretty. Great Job! I bought my pattern off of ebay but haven't attempted to crochet it yet. How much thread did it take to complete your project? I am thinking of using size 10 also and display it on my table.

Thank you! It took nearly three balls of DMC Traditions. (I think they're 350 yards each....)

:lol The author of the article in Piecework was Belinda Carter. Does she post here?

Hi,

I am a member, but haven't posted very often. Did you want to ask me something?

I go by the name Bendy :)

I don't want to ask you something, Bendy, but I do want to thank you for making a faithful copy of LIW's filet piece and submitting it to Piecework! It's great to have that pattern readily accessible!

I got my copy of Piecework magazine today in the mail!!! I haven't done filet before, so I'm taking Katchcan's class before I try the doily. Thanks so much Belinda for reproducing the pattern.

Hugs! Juli

Archived