my very first show and tell

snb0705

No wonder your MIL loves it ~ the tote is beautiful. Your color combination is quite striking. I'll bet your MIL's co-workers are trying to get it away from her!

Isn't it great when you give a handmade gift, and the recipient loves it the way that your MIL does.

You deserve to be over the moon with this bag - it is has the most gorgeous colours.

Thank you all so much for the compliments. It is really great to be able to give my work to someone else and them really appreciate it! Her coworkers have already been asking her if she can get her hands on more of them! LOL! It looks like i will be kept busy for awhile! The pattern was a mixture, i started out using a published pattern from a pattern book my mother had mailed me called Learn to Crochet in just one day but didn't like how it was working up so i frogged it and winged it on my own! It is just a standard ripple the valleys are 2 DCtog and the points are 2 DC in 2 st.

Thank you all so much for the compliments. It is really great to be able to give my work to someone else and them really appreciate it! Her coworkers have already been asking her if she can get her hands on more of them! LOL! It looks like i will be kept busy for awhile! The pattern was a mixture, i started out using a published pattern from a pattern book my mother had mailed me called Learn to Crochet in just one day but didn't like how it was working up so i frogged it and winged it on my own! It is just a standard ripple the valleys are 2 DCtog and the points are 2 DC in 2 st.

I did the same thing. I found a crochet purse on ebay selling for $$$ and I thought I can make that so I started and just can't stop.:clap

PICT0014-1.jpg

This is a tote bag i made for my MIL for her birthday. She absolutely loves it and uses it every day to carry lunch, or her book, or whatever project she is working on to work with her!

Great work!:cheer

Archived